Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I. M. Gei posted:

SO, let’s talk ICSA 71!

I’m working on getting my activity and medication situations straightened out within the next month and a half (weight loss issues have been delaying the med part but I may be about to turn a corner there), during which I expect to finish that drat chili thread that nobody except me and Scientastic care about but gently caress you I’mma do it anyway.

After that, with COVID apparently lightening up everywhere and food not being as tough to get as it was this time last year, how would y’all feel about doing ICSA 71 in April or early May?

Scientastic pinged me to do this, so I will do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

How soon is too soon to host one of these? I have some fall inspired ideas, but that may be too close to the one Sci just ran.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Something Basic has been posted for NICSA 21 deadline on Oct 31!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I'd be down to enter.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

NICSA 22: Pumpkin Spice - Voting thread is up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Nettle Soup posted:

I've been thinking about this.

I don't have much in the way of cash, but I don't mind setting aside $20 or so a month to run some of these. Monthly, or more-probably bi-monthy, with a newbie one thrown in every now and again? I had fun doing it, and I can think of all sorts of things I'd like to see made. I figure the more regular they are, the more people will get into it, and it won't have to always be the same people running. People up for that?

I am down for contributing dollars to a fund to do these more frequently. They are hella fun.