Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

ShortThug posted:

dave we should probably try to play our game.

I'm away all weekend. Won't be home till tomorrow night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I'm home, can play whenever.

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
Ok I can go now

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Getting on, hope I didn't see this too late.

E: streams up. Twitch.tv/dpcv8

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jun 23, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oh well. GG.

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
GG. We'll continue this rivalry next year in Madden 15

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.
My opponent said on PSN that he traded his copy and to set him to auto. I can play after you do.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Mucilaginous posted:

My opponent said on PSN that he traded his copy and to set him to auto. I can play after you do.

Gotcha, doing it now. I saw his message.

Also, you all missed a stream of one of the most entertaining AFC Divisional rounds ever. Piper played a hell of a game, and the final stats indicate two wildly ineffective forms of defense and effective offenses.

Colts - 400 yards rushing, 100ish passing
Jets - 410 yards passing, 60ish rushing. Geno has 158.3 QB rating.

No turnovers between either team, each even with 2 sacks.

Colts over Jets, 38-31.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Go fight the Steelers muc

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.

Dubious posted:

Go fight the Steelers muc

I will tonight.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Mucilaginous posted:

I will tonight.

wanna play ours after? I'm moving tomorrow and nets gonna be spotty for a few days.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Dubious posted:

wanna play ours after? I'm moving tomorrow and nets gonna be spotty for a few days.

Well, wanna say Sunday night?

Probably best for me with the move. To be fair, I can't use the :siren:GIRLFRIEND:siren: excuse anymore to miss advances.

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.
Sorry, I finished last night and crashed out.

RTA.

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.
That sucks, sorry man. Going through the first rough patch with my girl, and it's no fun.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Mucilaginous posted:

That sucks, sorry man. Going through the first rough patch with my girl, and it's no fun.

while im sorry for your rough patch, i can't use the excuse anymore because i'm moving in with her :haw:

Dubious fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jun 27, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Sorry guys, can't play madden tonight. My girlfriend want to binge watch more episodes of Gilmore Girls on netflix.

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.

Dubious posted:

while im sorry for your rough patch, i can't use the excuse anymore because i'm moving in with her :haw:

Congrats! I'm not moving in with mine (I like my apartment in the center of the city, damnit) but she seems to be okay with it for now.

Plan to play once you're moved in? No rush.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Mucilaginous posted:

Congrats! I'm not moving in with mine (I like my apartment in the center of the city, damnit) but she seems to be okay with it for now.

Plan to play once you're moved in? No rush.

actually I can probably play tonight. Her rental application went fine, but mine got declined because the background check wasn't a very good service as they think I committed felonies in Vegas :wtc:

Can't wait to sort this mess out. They said the DOB matching has a 2 year window plus or minus. Because that's accurate.

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.
That sucks...criminal.

When you thinking?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Kinda ended up watching baseball.

Tomorrow afternoon/early evening?

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.

Dubious posted:

Kinda ended up watching baseball.

Tomorrow afternoon/early evening?

Any time Sunday? I might have time later tonight, depending on weather.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Mucilaginous posted:

Any time Sunday? I might have time later tonight, depending on weather.

I'll be around most all day Sunday. I may take a few hours to go see a Mariner's game, but may not. Post here and let me know what part of the day works and I'll likely make it. I'm unavailable only from 9-11AM PST.

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.

Dubious posted:

I'll be around most all day Sunday. I may take a few hours to go see a Mariner's game, but may not. Post here and let me know what part of the day works and I'll likely make it. I'm unavailable only from 9-11AM PST.

Go ahead and beat me, I'm jammed up tomorrow, and was much of today, too.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Mucilaginous posted:

Go ahead and beat me, I'm jammed up tomorrow, and was much of today, too.

eh, you sure? Can you play tomorrow? I'd only accept an auto win if it gets a super bowl done asap and the last season kicked off before Madden 15. Otherwise, I don't mind waiting.

It's on conference now.

Dubious @ bkerlee - :siren:AFC grudge match:siren:
tensai7 @ ShortThug - GROUND AND POUND offenses collide

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.

Dubious posted:

eh, you sure? Can you play tomorrow? I'd only accept an auto win if it gets a super bowl done asap and the last season kicked off before Madden 15. Otherwise, I don't mind waiting.

It's on conference now.

Dubious @ bkerlee - :siren:AFC grudge match:siren:
tensai7 @ ShortThug - GROUND AND POUND offenses collide

Ok, I can play tonight, anytime after 6:15 or thereabouts. Let us compete for the right to rep the AFC in the big game.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
ill be home in a couple hours. i'll post when i'm home so I can not win to face Da Bears in the big game.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
im around now if you want to rumble.

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.

Dubious posted:

im around now if you want to rumble.

I crashed out...been a rough week at work. Name a time tonight and we'll play. Sorry.

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
Tensai when are you available?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Mucilaginous posted:

I crashed out...been a rough week at work. Name a time tonight and we'll play. Sorry.

No prob, we have a bad coastal matchup. I'll be home tonight around 6ish. Conversely, I took a half day off work tomorrow and I'll be home around 1 PST

tensai
May 8, 2007

Just trying to keep my boyfriend away from that redheaded harlot.

ShortThug posted:

Tensai when are you available?

I'm free basically all of tonight. If not tonight, then I'm busy till Monday. I'm also on hotel wireless, so hope it's not too sketchy.

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.

Dubious posted:

No prob, we have a bad coastal matchup. I'll be home tonight around 6ish. Conversely, I took a half day off work tomorrow and I'll be home around 1 PST

Let's aim for Thursday night or Friday...off all day. That work?

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!

tensai posted:

I'm free basically all of tonight. If not tonight, then I'm busy till Monday. I'm also on hotel wireless, so hope it's not too sketchy.

Okay you want to try around 10 EST?

tensai
May 8, 2007

Can do.

tensai
May 8, 2007

I'm on and ready when you are.

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
Getting on in a sec

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
GG Tensai.

Bears over the Niners 17-14.

tensai
May 8, 2007

ShortThug posted:

GG Tensai.

Bears over the Niners 17-14.

What a tense game. My goal was to not let Forte win the game single-handedly like he did against me last season's playoffs. But Cutler pulled through for you, and my QB completed half his passes to your team. I swear I had you on that 3rd down at the end. You had it by Madden inches.

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
Yeah I would've definitely been in trouble if you had scored on that drive at the end of the first half. Then I got a few lucky breaks and was able to at least get 3 points before the half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Muc, tomorrow whenever is most likely fine!

For funsies, I will do one more season on a brisk pace of advances before the new game comes out.

:siren:Plot Twist:siren:

I'm abandoning the Colts after this season, and going to pick some other team that isn't XP boosted, and see what happens.

• Locked thread