Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
BOYD CROWDER SPOTTED

e:f,b sorry, MST :smith:

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jan 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Hbomberguy posted:

Except for the Bear Down scenes, I really didn't like this episode.

I have yet to watch an episode that "I really didn't like". There have been episodes that I feel were weaker than other more awesome ones, but how can someone come away from a community episode leaning toward the negative?

I don't get it.

Pretty much loving all of this season so far.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Quandary posted:

Why are people hating on this episode I honestly don't understand. Nuke this thread.

Some people can manage to come away from a feel-good show with depressed feelings. They should probably seek therapy.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Funhilde posted:

Any idea who the main Subway guy was? His voice sounded very familiar.

Guy from the Snapple commercials?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Did anyone mention yet that it sure was an episode of community? It sure was.

I'll add this much; it was better than the season finale of TWD.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

How are u posted:

I was a fan of the show from the pilot up through Season 3 but 4 was pretty bad and 5 wasn't much better. I think the zany-ness got old after a few years and then it sort of felt like they kept ratcheting it up because that's what made the show stand out in the first place, and it just felt forced. I went from watching the show live every thursday to watching it on Hulu the day after to letting episodes sit on the ol' Hulu queue for a week before being bored enough to watch them. Anyway not sad to see it go and now the talented people can try new things.

That's my 2 cents and nobody cares :)

Still was better than the vast majority of absolute poo poo that teems on TV these days. Gilligans Island was basically a whacky situation each and every week. At least it was enjoyable television.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

MikeJF posted:

An asteroid destroyed all human civilisation, not all human life. Clearly this means that Greendale has become a fortress in the post-civilisation apocalyptic wasteland that was once North America I would watch the gently caress out of that spinoff.

I too. :smith:

Jummy posted:

You're right. Alison Brie isn't working on Mad Men, Joel McHale doesn't have The Soup and whatever other E! shows he works on, Gillian Jacobs hasn't been in several movies during the shows run.

Agreed. The "tied up" thing is asinine. Heck, Brie was even doing vodka commercials. I'd LOVE to drink vodka with her. :)

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 21:25 on May 11, 2014

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Had a few dozen episodes on my DVR. In the Fistfull of Paintballs episode, they elude to sequels and a previous paintball episode. For the life of me I cannot find such an episode. Has anyone a number for it?

Wait, oh hey wait. I need to scroll back a few pages. There is going to be a season 6? Here I thought McHale was destined to doing weird vitamin commercials.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Aug 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Jesus, where have you been skipping the emotional roller coaster called the past year?

Been watching DVRed episodes. Kind of left the thread for dead when it appeared cancelled meant cancelled, and suddenly McHale was doing very unfunny commercials for some sort of energy pill.

El Tortuga posted:

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but "Modern Warfare" is the season one paintball episode. "Paradigms of Human Memory" (the clip show) in season three has a clip to a noir-themed game of paintball that didn't actually happen. And season four's finale had paintball in it.

Thanks! I think it must have been one of the season one eps that were oddly absent from the recordings on my box. (DISH DVR lists episodes by number, and the names are a click further.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 24, 2014

• Locked thread