Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
I hope they never do the suspense is better than any resolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
man my number one worry for this season was vitriol at chase and glover. they're an awesome job handling it thank god

bonus points: it's funny

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
You'd think forums poster Umlaut would have gotten that right

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I think Dan Harmon and the rest of the writers desperately wish that Yvette Nichole Brown had left instead of Donald Glover and spent a significant portion of the season passive-aggressively telling her so.

I watched co-operative calligraphy this morning [I'll make yo rear end sense] and Shirley's lack of screentime this season is my #1 complaint with it.

Otherwise it's been a blast and, if this is the series finale, it's the most satisfying I've ever seen.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

VagueRant posted:

They've definitely underutilised her (although she was hilarious in the episode with the textbook stash), but I also haven't really liked anything they've done with Annie this season. They made a thing of trying to have her be more grown up (by screaming less and...wearing pants?), but they've also made her more boring and not done anything with the positive aspects of her character (being nice, being super helpful, etc.) save for her vague organisation of the committee.

That's an interesting point, I have to think about how I feel about that.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
The show seemed ready to end but, what the hell Parks got renewed? They've been running on fumes way longer than Community.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
Yes it seriously was my favorite network sitcom...? What do you think we're doing here?

You're a weird dude fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

onefish posted:

Not to derail, BUT: Parks is getting one final season, and there's a thing in the season six finale that makes the final season seem like it could actually be really interesting and a perfect sendoff. Spoiler for S6 finale: There's a three-year time jump forward, and Leslie's doing a different, much bigger job.

I'll watch it but I stand by my grumbling :colbert:

• Locked thread