Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm a sexy caut!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
A few years back there was a failed plan to watch all the Cage movies in CD. That really makes me glad we never did it, I get the feeling that is exactly what would have happened to us.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Emerson Cod posted:

With Cougar Town and American Dad moving to TBS, Futurama moving to Comedy Central, and Arrested Development moving to Netflix, the future isn't completely grim for a show like Community, but it's a complete tragedy that it gets squashed by the sort of homogenized, non-threatening shows that CBS airs.

I don't even remember which one CBS has airing at the 8:00 slot but for all the tallent they have in the 8:30 slot the Millers is such a waste of airspace.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
rear end crack bandit!!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Brock Samson posted:

Can someone tell my dumbness if this is a parody of a specific movie?

I'm thinking Criminal Minds...

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Not Troy :ohdear:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Thought it was quarter to five
But it was quarter to rear end

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I think you just admitted you own a fake butt.

Mike :allears:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Steve Vader posted:

Cold Case? It might be Cold Case. There was that one episode of Cold Case where it was "rocked by Pearl Jam," which was just really weird. I think that was "Cold Case." Anyway, the whole Dave Matthews things reminded me of that. Plus Annie actually saying "case is cold."

Also, does anyone else think that now Jeff and Annie are both college graduates, it's no longer really creepy that they're kind of a thing?

I think it was pretty much all of them on some level.

During the last season or so, there were several episodes of Cold Case that were rocked by someone popular during that time frame.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Oh. Its Boyd Crowder

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Capn Beeb posted:

I want Goggins as a regular at the table :allears:

Me too

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Centipedung! :laugh:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Paget Brewster :swoon:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Holy crap I am loving the cameos!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

uh are you sure community is back?

cause i saw john oliver at the study room and part of the intro, but then NBC cut to what i thought was a commercial

but thers the nbc logo and now this nathon fillon looking mother fucker showing some kids around

wtf

I have community :psyduck:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's all ghosts :ghost:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
You drink scotch?
You're gonna

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Old tyme photo club 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

egon_beeblebrox posted:

"Fat Dog for Mid-Terms" is the hardest I've ever laughed at the show.

Yeah, I think that was my favorite moment.

• Locked thread