Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Is that Joel Osteen?

InequalityGodzilla posted:

That's pretty much my only criticism of him as well. I generally try to mentally remove one panel to make it all better. Finding which one to remove is a fun little game!

How weird I was thinking exactly the same thing!

Sandpuppy posted:

This makes me wonder, do they disguise cell phone towers as other types of trees outside of the southwest? I never think to look when I'm out of state.

Yes, they're evergreens here in Louisiana.

e: one more:

Augster posted:

That's a beaut

God. loving. drat it. If you cannot draw a loving hand without using a layer over a photograph of a hand (you have two attached to your body for reference, for christ's sake) you should not be allowed to make a living from your drawings.

i am harry fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Oct 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Tom Guycot posted:

My latest day by day edit.

Congratulations, you've just become The Onion of Muir - you cannot be as stupid or childish as the real thing.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

Sir Rolo posted:

Hey, gently caress you again, Muir.

Th-this is an edit, right? R-right?

This needs more love.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Internet Webguy posted:

The west will ultimately survive.

Soooo it's literally impossible for Radical Islam to kill you unless you insert yourself into its natural habitat?

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

bunnyofdoom posted:

(Yes "Whip out his Cf-18s" is an actual quote)
"Trudeau has white effluent for days..."

So rad, eh?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Shouldn't the stress be on Biden? I don't understand how this works otherwise.

Also I thought the guy on the right hand side had teeth on the side of his face at first.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I know this joke's been done to death but it just occurred to me that it's predicated on the assumption that the person assassinating the president of the United States wants to protect the United States from the threat of President Joe Biden. A patriot-assassin (or, as Muir would remind us, a citizen-assassin).

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

Damnit, Tinsley, I disagree with your point but this is actually funny. :unsmith:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Conquest and War are just kind of redundant to be honest, which is why Pestilence has caught on.
Pretty sure pestilence hung up his robe in the 1920's with the advent of penicillin. Pollution is the new big P.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Pretty sure pestilence hung up his robe in the 1920's with the advent of penicillin. Pollution is the new big P.

Why is everyone quoting Terry Pratchett today?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

It's ensure, not insure.

Radish posted:

The West kills much more of radical Islam than radical Islam does of the West by a huge factor.

:golfclap:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

WarpedNaba posted:

Why is everyone quoting Terry Pratchett today?
Good Omens is my favorite book and I'll have nothing bad said about it :colbert:
It's spelled Ketchup you loving philistine!

Spoeank posted:

Soooo it's literally impossible for Radical Islam to kill you unless you insert yourself into its natural habitat?
One word: Islamnado.

Randler posted:

I thought mods couldn't trace who bought titles for whom. :ohdear:
Why would you ever trust what the mods say? Their forked tongues speak only lies.

No offense, Forbidden Lesbian.

InequalityGodzilla fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Oct 8, 2014

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe

AATREK CURES KIDS posted:

It's ensure, not insure.

When I read that dumb homophone mistake, I thought he was headed for a joke of the secret service taking out a life insurance policy on the president because they knew he was gonna die. I'm not sure if that would be better or worse than what we got.

"You wanna play cops and robbers?"
(of course the bottom panel is labeled cops, robbers and citizens on the ground)

He's driving toward "Democracy" on wheels of "Love" "The Country" "Love" "The Party"

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Sir Rolo posted:

Hey, gently caress you again, Muir.

wait, turtle guy is a rino now? I thought the tea party liked him. What did he do to piss them off? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Oct 8, 2014

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

At this point Muir only has eyes for Cruz, I think.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Plague of Hats posted:

THUGCRUZ LIFE

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

wait, turtle guy is a rino now? I thought the tea party liked him. What did he do to piss them off? Or am I thinking of someone else?

McConnell only shut the government down for two weeks back in 2013 and then blinked, rather than taking America over the cliff into the abyss of madness. Thus he's actually a woman with girly bits and everything.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
I think that this isn't even the first time Muir's done a strip about McConnell being a woman.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

I look at McConnell there an for some reason the word "Innsmouth" keeps flashing into my mind. No idea why.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Plague of Hats posted:

Post it. Post the tattoo photoshop.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm pretty sure Muir hasn't shown Cruz WITHOUT that ridiculous photoshop since it came out.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

So why is Iran there? It's like the most stable country in the region atm.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Post it. Post the tattoo photoshop.
Fine, fine:

It never stops being amusing, does it?

Oldsmobile posted:

So why is Iran there? It's like the most stable country in the region atm.
But, but...any day now?!

InequalityGodzilla fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Oct 8, 2014

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Fine, fine:

It never stops being amusing, does it?

It not the picture itself that's amusing, it Muir's constant lusting fawning over it.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
john rule

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Didn't Obama say the whole thing about ISIS not being followers of Islam like a billion years ago? How is this still a talking point?

edit: I know, I know, Benghazi you didn't build that if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, but this one is just so loving stupid and things are actually happening around the globe while people make these stupid talking point cartoons.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

The cameraman's brain has exploded out of his head :stonk:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

OAquinas posted:

The cameraman's brain has exploded out of his head :stonk:

You have to admire his dedication to his job despite such a horrible medical condition.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
God help me, I can't understand what was changed in the DbD edit. Maybe I should hang up my Muirologist's cap.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Pththya-lyi posted:

God help me, I can't understand what was changed in the DbD edit. Maybe I should hang up my Muirologist's cap.

Nothing was changed, the strip was already about really creepy penis fixations already. There was no more work left to do.

You should for sure hang up your Muirologist's cap because it's the mark of a fundamentally unsound human being. (I can tell all of the characters apart, name them and relate their entire backstory :unsmigghh:)

Vulpes Vvardenfell
Jan 30, 2011

JT Jag posted:

Conquest and War are just kind of redundant to be honest, which is why Pestilence has caught on.

I *think* "War" is really meant more as something like civil strife, but I could be mistaken.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Well prevailing opinion is that these groups splintered from other groups that the US did fund, so both can be true.

I guess.

The US gave money to the Pakistanti ISI to fund the Mujahadeen, and the ISI then picked who they liked and gave aid to them.

Edit: On the topic of Muir... I think DBD may have begun its official transition into Day by Penis.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

ALAHU AFFLACK!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I dont know posted:

It not the picture itself that's amusing, it Muir's constant lusting fawning over it.

I'm not sure he realizes that's not what Ted Cruz actually looks like; also he apparently has a fetish for freakishly long necks because that's all I can see every time I look at it. :stare:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Why did someone photoshop the head of Winston Churchill onto the bicep of the photoshop of Ted Cruz?

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx
Today's Sargent:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

i am harry posted:

Why did someone photoshop the head of Winston Churchill onto the bicep of the photoshop of Ted Cruz?

They obviously saw some parallels between Cruz and Winston Churchill, warrior-poet reader of Dr Seuss, who is well-known for prosecuting a successful war against the UK's most dangerous enemies, Nazi Germany government spending and fascist Italy welfare recipients.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Slightly meta and deeply troubling recent Lang

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i am harry posted:

They both look like giant doughy babies and they both hate poors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

accurate, I feel.

• Locked thread