Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Rising ocean levels ? But Glenn I though climate change and the effects of climate change were just liberal nonsense!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Bicyclops posted:

Remember that time that Obungler got the blowjob from the woman? Or when he said that he invented the Internet? How about the time that he said ketchup was a vegetable? What a bungling dumocrat, that President Oblintore!

Gaffe-prone President Barbiden Joebama! :argh:

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Bloodnose posted:

A 14-year-old girl caught drawing a flower on what was the Lennon Wall (wall covered in colorful, hopeful sticky notes during the occupation of the LegCo) was arrested, with the police asking the courts to take her away from her single dad and put her into protective custody. The police are pursuing the same action for a 15-year-old boy arrested during one of their camp clearance operations. It's an extremely hosed up punitive use of the child protective system.

Capitalism is catching on in China! :patriot:

'Kids for Cash' Scandal from 'Capitalism: A Love Story'

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gravel Gravy posted:

I like this one because the first few are have been largely criticisms from the super conservatives and then you continue down to climate change, Super PACs and closing Gitmo, all of which are not really the party's platform.

It's got something for everyone!

I think that's the point.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My favorite detail of it is that the Tea Party resolutions, the ones placed at the absolute top of the list with the highest implied priority, are as usual incredibly vague and not measurable in the slightest, because there really is absolutely nothing he could do to make them happy.

"Liberals want things like a closure of Gitmo and action on climate change? Like those goals are anywhere near as important as 'respect Constitution' or 'stop race-baiting' :smug:"

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.
It seems to be safe to say that anyone who utters the phrase 'race baiting' is a half step away from David Duke.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Brainbread posted:

Reminds me of this. Its not that Postal system is *bad*, its just that people think it is. I am not sure they could actually do anything to improve their quality of service that would improve their reputation, other than actually advertising their quality of service.

They did advertise quite a bit, but people kept complaining that it was a waste of money, because who doesn't know about the USPS so eventually congress told them to stop/cut back.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Ramirez, the nominations for the Gay Abortions have closed. There's no late entries, no matter how lovely your labels or drawings are.
Better luck next year.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Happy New Year

also gently caress you Ramirez, this isn't even as good as your other worthless squiggle-fest breakdown from earlier this year:

Try harder in 2015.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"Phony scandals". Are you referring literally all the scandals your party has been drumming up, Ramirez?

Gilganixon posted:

Happy New Year

Pants... O-on the... Ground... Lookin'... Like... a fool... With... y-your... pants... on... the... ground

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
My New Year's resolution is to post more Bad Reporter.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

E: ^^^ please do

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"Phony scandals". Are you referring literally all the scandals your party has been drumming up, Ramirez?

That was after Obama laughed off all the scandals and called them phony, which infuriated all the people desperately clinging onto the phony scandals.

I love that comic, it's nothing but Obama memes strung together and placed in a word bubble.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
"chill out and do some blow" - nobody ever

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Gilganixon posted:

Happy New Year

Pants! Come back, Pants!

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Chief Savage Man posted:

"chill out and do some blow" - nobody ever

Actually, not true. ADHD people have... interesting results with it. Ritalin is a hell of a drug.

People who _actually_ have ADHD can take cocaine and... have the urge to sit perfectly still.

I can personally verify similar effects, and, in general, extremely weird effects from any personality-altering drug. (By which I specifically mean prescribed medication.)

Warcabbit fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Dec 31, 2014

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Warcabbit posted:

Actually, not true. ADHD people have... interesting results with it. Ritalin is a hell of a drug.

People who _actually_ have ADHD can take cocaine and... have the urge to sit perfectly still.

I can personally verify similar effects, and, in general, extremely weird effects from any personality-altering drug.

As someone who was on Ritalin his entire childhood, I wouldn't recommend it.

I use caffeine now as an alternative to Ritalin.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Pants! Come back, Pants!

:golfclap:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Why do you have an Acroyear toy for your avatar? I had one of those when I was a kid. :kiddo:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Roger's namedropped my town :unsmith:

Because 1000 teenagers went crazy in the mall :smith:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

I'm doing speed now, works great

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

itskage posted:

I really don't know how to interpret this. It's not over until the fat lady sings... so we're protecting her to ensure that happens? Or is it saying we're always going to be protecting her... and if we left she'd be exposed?

I don't know.

I'm pretty sure it's the latter. If the fat lady singing has to be surrounded by heavily armed soldiers, acting like things in Afghanistan are 'over' is incorrect.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

CommieGIR posted:

Same here. I wasn't joking when I said Ritalin is a hell of a drug.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
This probably counts. A cartoonist was sent to jail for two months, and drew cartoons while there, documenting her experience. The LA Weekly just published it.

The article doesn't mention why she was in jail: for stalking John Kricfalusi

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Mister Beeg posted:

:laugh:

e: holy poo poo I didn't realize that that was true, I thought it was a sick burn on her art style. Whoops.

Portals fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 31, 2014

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mister Beeg posted:

Why would you stalk somebody who can accurately be described as a manchild?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Mister Beeg posted:

This probably counts. A cartoonist was sent to jail for two months, and drew cartoons while there, documenting her experience. The LA Weekly just published it.

Her cartoons aren't any good with the sound off, anyway. :rolleyes:

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

forbidden lesbian posted:

I'm doing speed now, works great

Dressing up as sonic the hedgehog and eating Chili dogs to post doesn't count as a drug.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Dressing up as sonic the hedgehog and eating Chili dogs to post doesn't count as a drug.

No, but it does expose you to being too slow.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

You did it. I don't know how but you did. :golfclap:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Warcabbit posted:

I can personally verify similar effects, and, in general, extremely weird effects from any personality-altering drug. (By which I specifically mean prescribed medication.)

For real, Ritalin had a very strange effect back during high school many years ago. All I wanted to do was study.

TheGreenAvenger
Jun 23, 2005

I killed Chin the Conqueror.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Why would you stalk somebody who can accurately be described as a manchild?

Looking it up, I think that was part of the reason she harassed him. There was a lot of commentary about him being offensive to women or w/e, but by a lot I mean like. Hundreds of comments.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691509

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Mr. Squishy posted:

Those posts are great, and I respect that Xander's only response to the carping was to double-up and put 2 dumps into a single post.
Come to think of it... yeah. Happy New Year, happy new thread.

• Locked thread