Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

I too prefer companies which hide and outright lie about the defects in their vehicles. Much better if they were to take a page from Toyota.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Considering that size helmet doesn't go with that size head, there's a strong case to be made there.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

I don't care if people would piss and moan about it being passive aggressive (or maybe just outright aggressive), but I would love to watch the Washington Tyrants play football badly

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

This is really nice from an art perspective-who is it?

Going by the signature it's E___g___

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Abyssal Squid posted:

Branco doesn't know how grenades work! :monocle: I mean, it's not fair to expect him to have any practical experience with them, but pulling the pin doesn't arm the grenade, it just removes the safety so you can squeeze the handle, and I'm pretty sure you can put the pin back in just fine if you haven't messed with the handle. You can hold the handle down indefinitely without blowing up, the bomb only arms when you RELEASE the handle and a spring pushes it back up, which lights the fuse, and THAT'S when you need to get it the hell away from you.

Uh, grenade levers are held down by the pin, and the safety clip. So yes, if you pull the pin out without holding the handle (you have to take the clip off first), it is armed and will make a mess of you if you don't get it or yourself a few dozen feet away.

E; Okay, technically you don't HAVE to take off the clip first, but that's the process that gets hammered into grenade training.

Also, we use apple grenades now, not pineapple.

Slickdrac fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Oct 8, 2014

• Locked thread