Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
This been posted yet?

Story behind this is that Florida cops beat the poo poo out of a Schizophrenic homeless man with the mind of a child on camera. The homeless man later died of his injuries.

They were found not guilty after an internet campaign forced the cops to actually be put on trial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Sorry, Don't know my American Geography. Scottish and all that.

But everywhere you go, for all time, Cops are violent sociopathic bastards or sociopathic bastard enablers.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

pillsburysoldier posted:

What's the reasoning for not guilty?

Death by cop is a natural death if you're homeless, mentally ill or in any way not a middle class white person.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

"Because the US controlled dictator will kidnap and torture me to death."

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

D.N. Nation posted:

Prison rape. Apparently hilarious.

Normalized to the point of humour.

It reminds me of a documentary I saw about German Jokes during WW2, which revealed that the whole idea where people didn't know what was going on in the camps was bollocks because there were so many jokes about what was going on in those camps that were too accurate to just be black humour guesses.

What I'm saying is that in 100 years time when something has actually been done about this then we're going to have a rough as gently caress time pretending that we didn't know it was happening, honest.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

"Why is this thing I refuse to read about so hard to understand!? I bet they're just makin it up!"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
My guess is that any time that something that scrawling and illegible is sent out in the post they automatically assume it's for Bennett or Santa Clause.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

Michael Jordan is a pretty lovely person if I am to believe SAS.

Jurassic Park doesn't seem to have any lovely people in it though, so I can at least keep that. :unsmith:

The T-Rex actually claimed in her Autobiography that Spielberg was very sexually aggressive towards her before Spielberg's lawyers put the kibosh on it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Monkey Fracas posted:

What the hell is this one about?

The IRS has programed bums into all TV's until you pay your taxes.

It was in all the papers.

Edit: Or evil scientists wearing goggles depending on how you look at it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So other than being Russian, what has Putin done that makes these idiots think he's communist? Because the amount of funneling public money into private hands Putin does you'd think they'd love him.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

I thought the media were worthless lapdogs to the Obamas? Why would they be kept from investigating if that was the case?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Despite Obama's small stature in a land of giants, he manages to kill off these giants and light the bonfires as he goes in a quest to find humanity and light the last bonfire in order to keep the age of Capitalism going as all it's heroes ether die or go hollow.

A Dark Souls cartoon.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Monkey Fracas posted:

Why are you not invading Russia as a red phantom Obama!!?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I went to church on Sunday. Not of my own choice, but because I had to for work. I'm a personal carer.

There was a lot of talk about Christians being prosecuted but never any example given. We were told to pray for Christians being discriminated against in the world ( particularly in Syria which I thought was a bit hosed up because they didn't ask us to pray for the Muslims being bombed to poo poo by a vicious dictator). They said they where going to talk about sex and Jesus but never did, just talked about Christians being discriminated against.

Basically, Christian discrimination seems to be a thing that Christians want to believe is happening around Easter so that they can pretend that they haven't won. Like the War on Christmas bullshit.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Wasn't half the point of Jesus being Crucified that he was surrounded by thieves and liars when he was put up on the cross?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Political cartoons in this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0mS5I-j_Gc

Onion looks down on Bors and says "Nice try, kid."

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

So if I'm reading this right the Democratic party are the space fascists, the Republican party are the freedom fighters who are more concerned with their own takings and a feud long over in everyone's mind but their own and the Tea Party are the space rapist, mutilating monsters who long ago lost their humanity?

That's the best case scenario for the Republicans in this comic, I'm not sure he watched the film right.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

e_angst posted:

Because the Noah's Arc story is REAL HISTORY that ACTUALLY HAPPENED and if we keep showing kids the cute little arc then they're going to think that the story about fitting two of every animal into it and then sailing for 40 days while the whole of planet earth was completely covered in water is some kind of fairy tale!

I thought it was because "Hey look cute wee aminals on da bowt dats so cute:3" distracts from the whole "God committed a mass planetary extinction because gently caress you, you praised a gold statue and he was entirely right to do so, it's not genocide when God does it" angle.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

cafel posted:

Ahahaha, thank you for pointing that out, it's tucked off to the back.

"Take that Gandhi, you stupid fucker! Martyred for the cause of peace and non-violence? Guess he's just a huge chump for not being able to come back afterwards."

He was martyred because he was nice to Muslims, actually. And peaceful protests were the means by which he tried to get British rule out of India. And it wasn't your "Lets all stink out a park until things change" kind of peaceful protest, it was "Lets all walk into this threshing machine until everyone hates the Threshing machine and tells the threshing machine to gently caress off" type of peaceful protest.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

The black guy in this one is right, though. I mean the cop is going to abuse his power to gently caress with the black guy who in this situation is powerless. These two are not on equal footing.

gently caress "There's blame on both sides" race relations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mike the TV posted:

Enforcing environmental standards would be the Death of America.

This is true though.

Forcing capitalism to behave in a manner that isn't sociopathic and ultimately self destructive is counter to profits and therefor counter to capitalism. It requires two thirds of the planet to live in abject poverty and two thirds of the remaining third to live in relative poverty just to function.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Republicans are still upset over the loss of CM Punk.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Stultus Maximus posted:

:psyduck:
There are readily available answers for all of those questions.

I posted the answers on his blog the last time this came up and they kept getting mysteriously deleted.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

alnilam posted:

Could you post them here if they're still handy?

I'm just curious, because I know it's a complicated issue cause modern middle eastern borders were mostly drawn by European powers, and i think the concept of nation-states wasn't even much of a thing in that region before then. Making yaakov's questions pretty unfair and smug as poo poo.

http://dissidentvoice.org/2009/12/answers-to-the-state-of-palestine-quiz/

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Randler posted:

I disagree. The intended joke is that the ISIL offensive progresses the same as the last US invasion of Iraq. The reception of ISIL as liberators by some groups while others were forced to flee for their lives is, however, totally dissimilar to the situation we had when America took Mosul. For example, I'm pretty sure that the US forces were not out to kill everybody not of their own ethnicity and secondly, the capture of Mosul during the 2003 happened after Baghdad was basically already taken.

Greeted as liberators is a word for word quotation from Donald Rumsfeld.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

A bit late but does anyone have the link to that one blog/site that had the long detail rebuttal/answers to this? Want to show a friend.

I just linked it but it's gotten bum reviews in the last couple posts. Been at least a year since I read it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
How much do birth control pills cost in the US anyway?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Post 9-11 User posted:

Cheapest sources are generally insurance (which no one really has, lal) or Planned Parenthood, which is anywhere from $20 to $50 a month. Many, many people have no access at all or private pharmacies that charge outrageous amounts, something like $40 to $70 a month. Even $30 a month extra is hard to pay for on minimum wage. Are children more expensive? Yes, but god dammit, $30 just to not squirt out kids is a whallop, between phone bills, new tires, electric bills, rent, food, et cetera.

That's terrible. You should get a Nationalised Health Service. Those are dead good.

Plus it would really confuse our bastarding politicians who see your system as one to be emulated.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

OAquinas posted:

Yep. Strongly considering a move to Vermont in 2017...if there was only something to do there. Just hope their experiment works fabulously. $2000 MRIs suck.

I suggest Scotland. We don't even charge for prescriptions.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Post 9-11 User posted:

The economy is trying to block the unions from succeeding? :crossarms:

Capitalism can't succeed unless those who work under it are willing to take slave working conditions and accept it. Unions put this failing system under strain because Capitalism can't survive unless it has a massive proletariat to leach off of. A Marxist cartoon.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Anti Jewish demonstrations

Eurabia.
Labels: anti Israel, Bias, Double Standard, Europe, Gaza, Hamas, iron dome, Islamism, Israel, Missiles, Rockets, terror, Terrorism, WWII

"Why won't they support our genocide!? :cry:"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Madmarker posted:

Hmm, I can't seem to find it, do you have a link?

Operation Protective Edge.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Obama should say he's against lead in toys just to see what happens.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

kaschei posted:

Wait a second, where do the impregnated Mexican women go?

To get free abortions.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

That doesn't work with that plan though!

Stupid Obama.

It's why Obama wants the illegals in. They can't vote. He wants them for his abortion addiction.

Can't get enough of them sweet, sweet baby killins.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
"So we bombed
Disabled kids
They were arabs!
I Wish they died of SIDs"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

JaggerMcDagger posted:

He's Back?!! Again? Really??!

He's back? Yikes?!!
Labels: Abbas, Egypt, Gaza, Hamas, Israel, Negotiations, Palestine, Peace, Terrorism

Kerry's addition to the peace negotiations was that Israel gets to continue it's campaign and destroying the Aid terrorist tunnels while Palestine sits on it's hands and does nothing in response. Here:

quote:

1. A one-week, temporary cease-fire, starting Sunday, during which Israel Defense Forces troops will not leave the Gaza Strip entirely and will continue to locate and destroy Hamas tunnels.

2. During this cease-fire, Israel and Hamas will begin negotiations on a more permanent arrangement, with Egyptian mediation. The Palestinian Authority will participate in these talks.

3. The United States, the UN secretary-general and the European Union will provide guarantees to both sides that the negotiations will deal with the issues important to them – for Israel, disarming Gaza of its rockets and tunnels, and for Hamas, ending the blockade of Gaza and repairing the damage the Strip has suffered.

But that's not enough, is it? Can't stop until all the subhuman arab scum are dead, can we? Anything less is capitulating to terrorists.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Internet Webguy posted:

Today's Bennett:

God dammit Bennett.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I imagine Bennett was just told by his editors "Okay, you got to do your little pro Palestine poo poo, now make with the Pro Israel stuff and get back in your hole."

I mean, I have no proof of that, but I want to believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

And much like Israel, the Republicans will fire anyway.

An anti Israel cartoon.

• Locked thread