Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Rorus Raz posted:

I'm sure Clinton bombed many places, but Iraq?

Yep:
1997 onward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

loquacius posted:

Or there's the thing where he was selling dinner dates on Ebay. Or the thing where actual revolutions happen and instead of being happy he Monday-morning-quarterbacks them because he's bitter he's never involved. Or the thing where he tried to launch a Kickstarter to get people to fund his vacation. Or the thing where he tried to plug his own cartoons on Reddit and when that didn't work he went on a rant about how it's not possible to get your work promoted on the Internet. The list goes on and on.

Really I don't blame you at all for not knowing where to start. The depths of the man's loathsomeness are drat near infinite.

Or his opinions on Maus and Spiegelman, or really on anyone else with talent and ability who outshines him.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice
The US will use ISIS to destroy the perfidious Trojans from within.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice
Semi-political SMBC:

:smith:

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Alkydere posted:

I both want this, and don't want this because it would be too depressing.

"Or the reverse: A semester at Harvard has ballooned up to 3.7% of a tomahawk missile!"

Personally, whenever I see Republicans arguing to cut the cost of an "expensive" program, I just compare it to the cost of one B-2 bomber, or $2 billion (not counting operating costs). So Planned Parenthood's budget is 1/2 of a B-2.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

bunnyofdoom posted:

(Yes "Whip out his Cf-18s" is an actual quote)

This is the best cartoon.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

I would totally buy this as a bumper sticker.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Nenonen posted:

Yes! A new Toles metro cartoon! :allears:

Every time I ride Metro I wonder how they can be doing so terribly. So many late trains and delays leading to losing ridership and money leading to more late trains and delays. Their management is terrible. Is there another subway system that's of similar size and just as poorly run? Because I've traveled a lot and have yet to see one.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Gravel Gravy posted:

Is it profiling if the guy is wearing a hat that labels him guilty?

Should have worn his "Debt" hat.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice
I love it.
I can't even tell if it's real or not. I've been reading this thread too long.

EDIT: Are there any links to the previous Gay Abortions awards?

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

J_RBG posted:

This looks very ... Chinese. Just look at the 'calligraphy' at the back.

It is. Ramirez is, has been, and always will be a racist moron.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Green Wing posted:

Here's a taste of what you have to come from our wonderful islands. :britain:

Truly, ours is a higher art.

So what does the giant rear end symbolize?
Debt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Ramirez, the nominations for the Gay Abortions have closed. There's no late entries, no matter how lovely your labels or drawings are.
Better luck next year.

• Locked thread