Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

OP did you ever stop and think that Mike, in fact, owns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Yeah you might hear her scream for help or beg for mercy, it's no big deal we do this all the time. It'll just be a couple of days, she'll be leaving secretly in the night wrapped up in a garbage bag slung over my shoulder never to be heard from again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Hey Jim, OP, how you guys doing? Just wanted to let you know I'm with a new girl, she's great. Now this isn't a sure thing yet but if you find her violently struggling to free herself of the upside down crucifix I have nailed her to just ignore it, she's kind of a kink heh

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Look your honor perhaps you see leaving a woman tied up in a room for days as classical music blares as 'something an actual literal movie villian would do', but it was either let it happen or communicate my feelings with a human being I sleep under the same room as. There was never a choice for me.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Yellow Jackson posted:

James pointed this out to him, saying it was a really weird situation, but Mike said that A, both he and Jen (his girlfriend) are comfortable enough around us that it's not a big deal, and B, he'll be keeping the door locked whenever he's away, and since he's got the key it's a non-issue anyway.

Yeah by the by I'll be keeping my gently caress palace under lock and key this weekend while me and jen get it on. don't worry about any muffled sobs you might hear she gets a little weepy when vivaldi plays ha ha ha

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

hi all this is mikes girlfriend jen desperately bashing a soiled riding crop against a keyboard with my mouth. just wanted to say that this is all in good fun and that you guys should stop being such prudes. also OP if I manage to break down the door and rush towards you wrists bloodied and crying for help, please understand that it is all part of the fantasy and kindly rebind my flailing body

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Yellow Jackson posted:

I am going to talk to him, yes.

mike here. I dont know why the OP dragged his feet on this so much i'm a pretty reasonable guy. as soon as i heard his meek, child-like knocking at the door i immediately dislodged my suspension piercings, unzipped my leather mask and temporarily released jen's limp form from the cold steel grasp of the iron maiden. OP and I are hashing it out now I'm sure he'll tell you guys how he came around soon :)

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

no biggie about this weekend OP, isn't that right bent broken caged form of my girlfriend jen? let out an inhuman guttural moan for yes, soil yourself and cry for no. i am so turned on right now.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Yellow Jackson posted:

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned the crisis has been averted. Last night I went to bed after coming home, and when I got up Jen had taken the cage and gone back to her place. It's one of those plastic crate type of things with a wire door. Also, earlier in the thread someone posted that Jen was fat, and I don't know where they got that from; she's not. She's got a lazy eye and sort of weird lips, which are things you can't just fix by eating better or working out.

um guys i was with jen just doing a little waterboarding, kid poo poo you know. anyway after a series of convulsing racking coughs her desperate clawing of the ropes that bound her told me she wanted a little extra but one eye was looking desperately into my own as if pleading for mercy and the other was settled on a fireman's axe and i guess i chose wrong

anyway i've been here with you guys since about four thirty ha ha really though, four thirty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Send_Ninjas posted:

It's especially funny considering that most people recognize that this is an example of exceptionally bad BDSM practice.

I feel like the stalwart defenders of bdsm ITT are people that at one point pulled someones hair and chose to label themselves as part of a lifestyle because of it :)

• Locked thread