Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Squared posted:

Is it just me or does it seem fairly irresponsible to leave a girl helplessly tied up in your bedroom with two other men in the house? I'm not saying that you or your other housemate are rapists or something, but I certainly wouldn't leave my girlfriend in that position with the majority of my friends or past room mates, especially not after telling them that a woman would be bound to my bed.

Unless that's what he/she wants. Maybe he wants you to bang his GF man, have you considered that? Who knows how deep this goes.

Actually, it's considered risky (as in dangerous) in BDSM circles to leave someone restrained and alone with no way to get out of it for periods of time. Supervised, this is ok since another party can remove her restraints. There's a lot of risk factors involved in leaving someone tied up/handcuffed in the same position for so long, blood flow being the first to come to mind. This is why safe words are a major thing in this kind of kink.

OP, tell your housemate that this is dangerous and potentially, you might end up getting into legal trouble if poo poo goes down (which is entirely possible). Sounds like your housemate considers himself a Dom yet is totally poo poo and hasn't done any research.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Young impressionable girls with low self esteem make for the worst subs as well. They will literally do ANYTHING to please their Dom, because it gives them some sense of self worth. This girl has just as many issues as Mike.

OP, if you don't flat out tell Mike he can't do this, you are the most spineless housemate in the Universe and might as well just lube yourself up and get ready for being screwed by Mike on a constant basis as he turns your dwelling into a sordid BDSM lair that 99% of kinksters would avoid. Imagine a hosed up cross between Hostel and Silence of the Lambs. That poo poo is what you're in for.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

OP, your housemate has some serious issues with consideration for others. He sounds like an entitled twat and can do whatever he likes. This is true, when you live in your own place. However, when you share a dwelling, you make sacrifices. Sometimes part of your sex life is one of those sacrifices.

• Locked thread