Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One thing that has kind of confused me is I find it hard to believe that the manufacturing cost is anywhere near $1500, it's probably closer to a few hundred at most, I mean this isn't cutting edge hardware, application yes but it's pretty much a low end phone hardware wise. Of course there is the R&D budget but that seems more like a sunk cost that they really can't recoup nor should really expect to on this limited rollout...

So what's the point? To keep them from being adopted? Do they expect to swap out several different versions at no cost? Do they not really plan on releasing this for such a long time that a wider user base would not expand development in a realistic manner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread