Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Nathilus posted:

I am really loving skinny and my metabolism would break the sound barrier if it wasn't too busy digesting everything I eat instantly. I love eating tons of garbage junk food in front of fat people/chubby girlfriends. gently caress YEAH I can eat whatever I loving want and never get fat, and you gotta just DEAL WITH IT.

Once I wanted a snack after work but before dinner and had no snackies, so I stopped at a local convenience store and bought all this garbage. M&Ms (peanut), cheez-its (smoked cheddar), and a giant sweet lemon tea with more sugar in it than those sugar bags you buy at the supermarket. The chubby cashier was like, "drat that's a lot of junk food, I had to stop eating that kind of garbage" and I was like "yeah but I'm a buck 30 with the fastest metabolism you've ever seen sucker. This isn't even dinner: I'm eating even more for dinner. This is just to keep me going until then." and got the biggest stinkeye ever. looooool.

On the other hand, never be around a person with a fast metabolism that hasn't eaten anything lately. We get really pissy as the blood sugar drops and then we pass out approximately six hours after having eaten.

congrats on ur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

stoutfish posted:

i eat less than 1000 calories per day, fat people eat ten to fifteen that amount

it's not that hard

wtf is wrong with you

you have an eating disorder son shameful

• Locked thread