Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.
I've a friend in Carmel, with a free parking spot downtown for me. Should be quite a time. It's been a few years since I hit up a big con, so I am extra excited. I am in for Goon Meets, Goon Gaming, and Goon Drinking, especially if they all happen at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Quarex posted:

YES! They probably will. Have you been to this particular convention before?!?

Yup! I grew up outside Indy.

Nissir posted:

Go to Gen Con! Hook up with some crazy chick in full Elf garb who doesn't break character throughout your night of wild monkey sex...

And have to explain it on SomethingAwful...?

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I still have no idea what events I should register for. I'm in for some L5R stuff, and building foam weapons. What else is good? I want to RP and board game. ritorix I would like to try DW-- are you expecting experienced players?

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

In for Thursday! See you there!

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Couple things:

I want to RP more, because I don't often have time at home. Is anyone running: Fate, Black Crusade, Mouse Guard, or L5R?

I also want to drink, so long liver, so tell me about getting a growler and getting poo poo faced with goons.

• Locked thread