Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Get out of here, outthreader.

... still here, n'wah? Let's see if we can make you less of a filthy s'wit.

I want some mods, publican.

Go here for some graphics. Don't install poo poo like Better Bodies & Heads or that poo poo that adds a bunch of foliage everywhere or any poo poo that adds bullshit like NPCs though or anything else that changes Morrowind's timeless aesthetics instead of updating them, or you'll be forever marked as a bitchmade n'wah (unless you like hanging out with a dude whose face came from a 2005 era .jpg of Morgan Freeman's face in a Balmora that looks like a jungle, LMAO)

Here's some gameplay poo poo. Trainwiz is a cool nigga and has generally good taste; he is decidedly not an n'wah. Any lorebreaking bullshit is marked off, so you can avoid it like the garbage it is. However, LGNPC, Darknut's GDR, Rise of House Telvanni and Tel Uvirith Expanded, Voiced Vivec and Yagrum, Starfire's NPC, and a few others are garbage and for stupid outlanders who don't know how things work.

I think Morrowind is dated!

Die, fetcher.

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Oct 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distortoise
Dec 29, 2013

Morrowind was all right, but ES fanboys are some of the worst out there, even as far as fantasy brats go.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

elder scrubs

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Pollyanna posted:

elder scrubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYXSY4hu6-U

Way too pro for you, scrub.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
it feels really dated now

Raineko
Mar 12, 2012
*swings his sword and misses EVERY TIME*

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
sorry but my gamer mom says I can't leave my room to play morrowind with you guys until I kill yord lama in spelunky

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
morrowind has a ton of cool things in it and a ton of cool ways to break it

if it were possible not to break it it'd be one of the least fun games but I don't think it's possible not to break it in one way or another

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
CHIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Raineko posted:

*swings his sword and misses EVERY TIME*

You really should be using Restore Fatigue potions, as having a low Fatigue bar means you miss more often.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the ending of this thread is ALMSIVI

e:

quote:

The holy one returned at last, Vehk, golden with wisdom. His head found its body had been tenderly used. He mentioned this to Molag Bal, who told him that he should thank the Barons of Move Like This, 'For I have yet to learn how to refine my rapture. My love is accidentally shaped like a spear.'

So Vivec, who had a grain of Ayem's mercy, set about to teach Molag Bal in the ways of belly-magic. They took their spears out and compared them. Vivec bit new words onto the King of Rape's so that it might give more than ruin to the uninitiated. This has since become a forbidden ritual, though people still practice it in secret.

Here is why: The Velothi and demons and monsters that were watching all took out their own spears. There was much biting and the earth became wet. And this was the last laugh of Molag Bal:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4rXsrZRchQ

The guy who made cliff racers is a goon, thus reinforcing the evident truth that we are some of the worst human beings to plague this gay Earth.

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

You like to dance close to the fire don't you?

Raineko
Mar 12, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4rXsrZRchQ

The guy who made cliff racers is a goon, thus reinforcing the evident truth that we are some of the worst human beings to plague this gay Earth.

hell is real

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i lol'd when bethsoft blew up morrowind forever and ever in the skyrim storyline to make people shut up about how great that game was and how it should be remade etc.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Jive One posted:

You like to dance close to the fire don't you?

Seen anyyyyyyy ellllllllves?

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Peven Stan posted:

i lol'd when bethsoft blew up morrowind forever and ever in the skyrim storyline to make people shut up about how great that game was and how it should be remade etc.

Then they remade solstheim anyway fuckin lol

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

morrowind is unironicaly the best game ever. don't bother posting about how the combat is awful and poo poo, because it doesn't actually effect the fact that morrowind is the best game ever

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

lol you guys are hosed when that volcano erupts

if anyone's looking for a job in skyrim i could use a new maid

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
we're watching you

out land errrrrrrrrrrrrr

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

SunAndSpring posted:

Seen anyyyyyyy ellllllllves?

may the wind be on your back

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Raineko posted:

hell is real

lowtax is actually satan

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
"We're too lazy to fix it so the dark elves treat you differently if you play as one of them, let's just make up some dumb story-related excuse that's never once mentioned in the game itself"

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...
also some nerds remade the morrowind engine from scratch so you can play a non-poo poo version of it or something

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

gggiiimmmppp posted:

lol you guys are hosed when that volcano erupts

if anyone's looking for a job in skyrim i could use a new maid

REMOVE HUMAN remove human
you are worst nord. you are the nord idiot you are the nord smell. return to skyrm. to our breton cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,skyram we will never forgeve you. talos rascal gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat nord stink skyrmi fus ro dah..great war best day of my life. take a bath of dead nord..ahahahahahSKYROM WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great war .skyrm we kill the king , cyrodil return to your precious atmora….hahahahaha idiot nord and cyrodil smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE HUMAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. alinor+morwind+cyrodil+valnwood=kill skyrm…you will grate war/ icejiub alive in alnior, IceJiub making album of alnor . fast rap icejiub alinor. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of iceJiub… you are ppoor stink nord...you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
icejiub alive numbr one #1 in alinor ….gently caress the highrok ,..FUCKk ashol nords no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. icejiub aliv and real strong wizard kill all the nord farm aminal with rap magic now we the thalmor rule .ape of the zoo emperr tibe septm fukc the great dagon and lay egg this egg hatch and skyrum wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. alinor greattst countrey

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Yaldabaoth posted:

"We're too lazy to fix it so <x> treat you differently if you play as one of them, let's just make up some dumb story-related excuse that's never once mentioned in the game itself"

--every bethesda game ever

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY66zHksLc

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...
hmm im literally hitler waging holy war on these high elf heretics

oh you're a high elf? kill this trivial mob and ill let u in on all my military secrets np

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...
jiub ended the cliff racer menace, the saint patrick of morrowind

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

GROVER CURES HOUSE posted:

--every bethesda game ever

Thousands of choices and each one just as irrelevant as the last

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

GROVER CURES HOUSE posted:

hmm im literally hitler waging holy war on these high elf heretics

oh you're a high elf? kill this trivial mob and ill let u in on all my military secrets np

Ulfric did nothing wrong. Especially since the Altmer want to destroy the entirety of the world and all of humanity by destroying the Towers and ending the worship of Talos.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Yaldabaoth posted:

Thousands of choices and each one just as irrelevant as the last

morrowind was the last tes game where you could legitimately break the main quest, get a second chance to backdoor it and break it permanently if you gently caress that up too

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
KILL ALTMY

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

SunAndSpring posted:

Hitler did nothing wrong. Especially since the Jews want to destroy the entirety of the world and all of humanity by destroying the Aryan race and ending the worship of Jesus.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...
skyrim is much more interesting if you subscribe to the unreliable narrator theory :ssh:

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

edit: stick this in the OP

Cantorsdust fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Feb 9, 2014

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

SunAndSpring posted:

REMOVE HUMAN remove human
you are worst nord. you are the nord idiot you are the nord smell. return to skyrm. to our breton cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,skyram we will never forgeve you. talos rascal gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat nord stink skyrmi fus ro dah..great war best day of my life. take a bath of dead nord..ahahahahahSKYROM WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great war .skyrm we kill the king , cyrodil return to your precious atmora….hahahahaha idiot nord and cyrodil smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE HUMAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. alinor+morwind+cyrodil+valnwood=kill skyrm…you will grate war/ icejiub alive in alnior, IceJiub making album of alnor . fast rap icejiub alinor. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of iceJiub… you are ppoor stink nord...you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
icejiub alive numbr one #1 in alinor ….gently caress the highrok ,..FUCKk ashol nords no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. icejiub aliv and real strong wizard kill all the nord farm aminal with rap magic now we the thalmor rule .ape of the zoo emperr tibe septm fukc the great dagon and lay egg this egg hatch and skyrum wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. alinor greattst countrey

REMOVE MER remove mer
you are worst elf. you are the elf idiot you are the elf smell. return to valenwood. to our bosmer cousins you may come our contry. you may live in teh zoo..ahahahahah .summurset we will never forgeve you. mede rascal gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat elf stink summurset sqhipere shqipare..altmer genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead altmer..ahahahahahTHALMOR WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great war .cyrodiil we kill the king . cyrodiil return to your precious iliac bay..hahahahaha idiot altmer and bosmer smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE MER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. hammerfell+morrowind+black marsh+skyrim=kill thalmor.you will get great war/ Talos alive in Skyrim, Talos making album of Skyrim. fast shout Tiber Septim Skyrim. we are rich and have gold now hahahahah ha because of Talos.. you are ppoor stink mer.. you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

talos alive numbr one #1 in skyrim ....gently caress the valenwood ,..FUCKKk ashol mer no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. Talos aliv and real strong divine kill all the mer farm aminal with shout magic now we the skyrm rule .ape of the zoo emperor titus mede fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and thalmor wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our worship we will crush u lik a skull of snow elf. skyrim greattst countrey

Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
Only On Xbox

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Whorelord posted:

morrowind is unironicaly the best game ever. don't bother posting about how the combat is awful and poo poo, because it doesn't actually effect the fact that morrowind is the best game ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Cantorsdust posted:

edit: stick this in the OP

Done. More pictures for Game of the Year All Years.

• Locked thread