Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Vasili back from the dead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Philip and Elizabeth investigate Able Archer while dressed up as Han and Leia during Halloween. Their contact at a party is dressed like Chewbacca, but so is Stan.

Will they choose the right Wookie?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Philip driving the truck. Security guard not finding Elizabeth in the back of it.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Shady summer camp?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

themrguy posted:

Also yea, Beecher SEAL is awesome, it's great that they finally have an antagonist just as competent and ruthless as they are.

As a tangent off your point, I'm not sure if this will ever be a straight seasonal "Big Bad" show. However, I think Larick and Oleg could each count as ones for this season for the Jennings and Stan respectively. Though if Oleg does end up being behind the other couple's murder he may be the big bad for the whole season. The real world events running parallel to a big bad is an interesting twist on the formula.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Hand of the King posted:

Why does it matter to him? I thought he went to Nicaragua to get away from all this.

Some people also have the theorized that one of the dead was his lover. Though nothing really supports it.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Jeez, their contact really gets around.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Wow, that terrible Fiat commercial just killed my desire to see Godzilla. Good job marketing.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

td4guy posted:

Is anyone else upset that the murder mystery hasn't been worked on at all since, like, the fifth episode? It was just Claudia saying "oh it must've been this other guy who did it"... and then nothing else on the subject.

Not at all true, it's just that most of the evidence has been a line or two at most and it's all circumstantial.

The focus on Jared, Oleg being transferred in two weeks prior to the murders, the contacts gifts to Jared, Kate being undisguised around Jared. It's all pointing to a reveal in the finale. I'd written off Larrick as a red herring some time ago. His focus on Jared though changes that somewhat.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Man we never got an odds layout on who turns out to be responsible for the family murder. For the record my short list:

Arkady
Kate
Fred the contact
Jared.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
poo poo this finale isn't playing around.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Season 3: When The Bullet Hits The Bone

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

JohnSherman posted:

How irresponsible do you have to be to get arrested while in charge of a group of kids? gently caress that guy.

:rip: bald guy

Philip referenced that as being his intention from the beginning.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Real teenagers make terrible television.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Martha's got a gun.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Good spies. Terrible liars.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Well, Larrick's dead. That gun focus sealed it.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

The SEAL didn't pat down the teen?

Before terrorism. Didn't really consider it.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Kate told the kid about his family. He confronted his parents who didn't want him to follow in their footsteps. He killed his family.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

beanieson posted:

So The Center has plans to recruit the 2nd generation of Illegal spy network? That's what he was blabbering about?

Unless Kate was completely off-book, yeah.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

So Kate used her own form of propaganda on the son of the family who believed in the same propaganda, but despised the family who led him to lead that lifestyle because of propaganda and killed him to further The Cause in his own way.

e- "Tell Nina I'm sorry" :tviv:

Essentially yes. Bottom line: Kate's an idiot.

Nina's still got the bruise. Nice touch.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

jscolon2.0 posted:

Nope.

Yay, Paige-spy!

Yup, what I figured.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
No credits. Is it still going?

Can never tell when shows go long. Guess it is over.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Maybe she just ends up hanging out with Vasili; working as an on call prostitute for expatriate scientists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Also what was the point of showing that Martha got a gun? That she is finally starting to get a backbone?

Chekhov's Ladysmith.

• Locked thread