Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MilicentPottywinkle
Mar 16, 2006
I am not a hipster fag, stop calling me that!
Adore's "omg are you serious" glance at the camera during Untucked when Laganja started her belly aching almost got a spit take out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MilicentPottywinkle
Mar 16, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

Yeah, exactly. It's amazing that they still haven't gotten the message.

Drag like any other form of art is full of semi-talented people who will forever think that their way is the be-all end-all of their medium, despite anyone else's opinion.

MilicentPottywinkle
Mar 16, 2006
Looks like there's some polling going on for all stars season 2! Somehow in the past day Serena ChaCha got enough votes to move up from last place. I can't hit the thumbs down button enough.

On the plus side, Willam is strongly holding the number one spot.

http://www.dragofficial.com/rupauls-all-stars-drag-race-season-2.html

MilicentPottywinkle
Mar 16, 2006
''Lady Bunny - filthy bitch'' nearly made my sister piss her pants laughing.

MilicentPottywinkle
Mar 16, 2006

Bina posted:

Magnolia's character is that entirely. Magnolia gets pronunciations wrong, the clothes wrong, hell even the nose contour wrong. Everything about Magnolia is terrible. Especially her makeup :ssh:

Magnolia is a backwards queen. If you like it, Magnolia doesn't. Queue the horrid Cher comment!

Why do you think Magnolia dropped out so quickly? That's the character. In Magnolia's world, Magnolia won being her own character. 'Who needs a loving crown, i'm already great!'

This being said, I still hate the bitch.

I have to assume you've seen her before or outside of the show because it does not come off as performance, but rather someone who bit off more than they could chew and consistently digs themselves into a bigger hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MilicentPottywinkle
Mar 16, 2006

Aphra Bane posted:

This is fantastic.
drat it, I'm going to have to watch some Big Brother.

This is the first BB I've watched simply for her and Michelle is killing it; but strap in because Perez is unbelievably insufferable.

• Locked thread