Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
lol at the open contempt for subha's dessert

double lol that someone went home who didn't forget to put the soup in their breadbowl like holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme
if micah doesn't win the season (in a finale with dorian probably) then the producers are seriously loving up the season narrative. no one's getting a villain edit probably bc those have fallen out of favor the last few years, but by my count we have at least 3 "how the gently caress are you still here" arcs with bri, subha and sarah and no one's being poised as a frontrunner other than micah and dorian (and i guess fred might have a redemption story brewing) but it feels like it's been a long time since there was a group challenge which, this season in particular, have sunk just abt everyone to the point that i'm wondering if the producers decided to avoid them going forward. but there are no dark horses (again except maybe fred) and keeping the bar so high mostly has everyone struggling to compete at all, which makes for great trainwreck television but i'm not thinking that whoever wins is gna have a cookbook ppl want to buy for now.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

Or if he didn't get into the competition that he wouldn't have a home to go back to? let me know if I'm wrong

yr not wrong, that was the story

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

SHVPS4DETH posted:

(and i guess fred might have a redemption story brewing)

SHVPS4DETH posted:

(again except maybe fred)

:hmbol:

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

LadyPictureShow posted:

Subha actually even called himself that in the latest episode, so I'm guessing it's actually a nickname and not Noah being a dummy.

it can be two things

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme
is... is subha getting a redemption arc :psyduck:

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

sexpig by night posted:

Totally on team Dorian though.

qtiyd

like seriously there's no other satisfying outcome. subha would be hilarious but come on

micah :-/

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

USA F Word and 24 Hours to Hell are where I stopped watching non-MC or HK Ramsay shows. Those are to his regular shows as Restaurant Impossible is to Kitchen Nightmares. I may as well get caught up on lovely Bar Rescue than attempt to subject myself to those again.

it cannot be overemphasized how horrible US F Word was, and that's even before you compare it to the excellent UK series. 24 Hours to Hell is at least watchable.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme
still dorian’s season to lose and has been for quite some time

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme
lmbo nick sent a raw protein during the finale and anyone thinks he should have won

they even made up a new rule to get rid of him sooner like ahahah "robbed" lol

grats dorian i loved you from the start~

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

This was a good season with no "villains", which never really made sense to begin with in a competition of individual ability

agreed 100% and i hope it sets the tone going forward

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

Anne Whateley posted:

Is this the longest without a show of his in like...10 years?

maybe longer tbh

all stars showed in the hulu queue and i was like “i think this isn’t new” but couldn’t remember and then it was like elise robin van and i’m like yup

otoh better nothing than another US f word season :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I hope we are still getting the new season of HK? :ohdear:

those are filmed in a couple of weeks so almost certainly