Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

muscles like this? posted:

From the latest volume of Punisher issue 5.

Sylvester Stallone as Frank Castle as Crossbones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Green Arrow v3 was fantastic, and is pretty much the best GA run.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

~DAWN OF THE THIRD DAY~

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

You know who else had a cybernetically-enhanced batsuit and bat-shaped flechette launchers?

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I'm kinda torn on the art, because it's very well drawn and staged, but Shang Chi and Fu Manchu look like Liu Kang and Shang Tsung, so it's coming off to me like a Mortal Kombat spinoff.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

X-Men '92 needs to become an ongoing after SW wraps up, it's too hilariously so-bad-it's good to be a limited series.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

hahahaha, he's Dr. Claw!

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

All this Hal talk is making me nostalgic for the old "Hal Jordan Sucker Punching An Old Man" edits.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Lurdiak posted:

My take on Joker in TAS is that he's just a sociopath who's really self-amused and is faking most of it.

The episode "Joker's Millions" pretty much proves this to be the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Yes, Grolar bears are a thing.