Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I pick Buddy Holly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
In your comic what form does a person being censored take? Is it just a black box people can see?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

SpoonfulofBromide in E/N thread posted:

I greatly respect trans people since I suffer the same thing they do.

Holy poo poo.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

rotinaj posted:

Hahahaha, holy poo poo.

So this is the person Shredded moose made a comic anout recently, causing them to meltdown? We were talking about it in the webcomic thread wow wow wo.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Trying to find it in the thread, some poo poo about how he wanted Shredded Moose to make a comic about how much Whomp (another web comic) sucked and instead the Shredded Moose guy drew himself beating the OP and high-fiving the whomp guy.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

Car0lyn is considered the aryan race in this SJ society (something I wouldn't mind irl honestly) but she is extremely innocent and naive. That's the inner/outer contrast in this character makes her flawed yet defined.

This sentence just makes me smile. I love it. Holy poo poo gonna read it again.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

I posted way more than I should have in the other thread and I'm not bringing them over here to be raped like my scripts. Believe it or not, "Super Hornio Spitshine" took a whole hour to come up with while I was playing said game and I hate even seeing a parody on Shredded Moose get ripped apart and shat on and Gokupantsified

How many rewrites do you generally do of any one script?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

I forgot to 5 this thread until now.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Super Hornio Spit-shine
Panel 1: The port town of Left Mano Island is covered in a white sticky sludge, citizens are stuck in the sludge.
Anouncer After a hard night of partying in Sierra Beach, somebody came all over Left Mano Island and you’ve been framed for it!
Panel 2: MAL is shown, dressed as Mario with a paper towel dispenser on his back
Announcer: Use a paper towel dispenser known as CUMRAG to clean up the mess and collect Blind Sprites.
Panel 3: A blue pianta in a police cap yells at MAL.
Blue Pianta: Go straight to work, you can’t miss the mess pal. Your first job is to clean up all that ugliness. And remember, we’ll be watching you, we’ll know if you’ve been wacking off.

How will they know if he's been 'wacking off' if the town is already covered in cum?

Can someone draw it for me to help me understand Bromide's dream?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

John Liver posted:

Threads like these are the reason we need to vote 6.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

There are MUCH worse artists than you drawing webcomics. If you put even 1% of the effort into drawing your webcomic as you did in that image then you'd be featured in our fantastic GBS webcomic thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
It's done son.

• Locked thread