Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747
This is a placeholder for a rigger. Gonna rock me some air support!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I take back what I said about making a rigger. My computer just died. But I can follow along and read the thread with my phone at least :smith:

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747

QuantumNinja posted:

Just make the character on paper and phone-post pictures of the sheet.

Two problems with that plan:

1. My SR5 book? Yeah, PDF copy. Unreadable on a phone due to size differences. This is also score wig me for my weekly IRC game
2. I don't have paper character sheets, nor the means to print them out.

Sucks, but it just won't be possible for me to join. You can pm me if you want to talk guns for this though?

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Kloaked00 posted:

Alright, I think I'm gonna go with a rigger character. Working on the specifics now

Edit: ^^That sounds pretty similar to the general idea I had after reading through the 5E book with this scenario in mind. Hope I'm not stepping on toes if I do it

Please have a pimped out helicopter or cheap LAV so I can live vicariously through you

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Rooting for whoever kills the most Aztechnology dudes using raw damned technology ( double points for hackers getting kills with hacking)

• Locked thread