Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Jonad posted:

I wonder how well the procurement process goes in country who's largest industry is bribery.

wait are you NOT talking about :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

tell that to vilerat

*drops mic*

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Dead Reckoning posted:

I figure he gives it a respectable ~48 hours, probably until early Monday morn when most Americans are asleep.

Comedy answer: Putin, in his wisdom, had already deployed Spetznaz to E. Ukraine in anticipation of such a calamity.

I don't think your comedy option is so much "funny" as it is "dead-the-gently caress-on accurate".

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

KirbyKhan posted:

Yes, has nothing to do with these murdering sons of bitches and everything to do with policy. Sometimes 3 dudes are gonna murder, and the policy is fine as is. Put those motherfuckers on the cross and be done with it.

I guess you've never experienced USFK reactionary policy?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Supposedly they sent Apaches to Baghdad but I don't have to give a gently caress because I'm on terminal in 27 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Godholio posted:

Isn't that the VA hospital responsible for all the current bad press?

No, that's Phoenix, but if the stories coming out of even the Flight Med office at Kirtland are true, then godamn I'm not really surprised this happened

Edit: Matter of fact, I know a dude out of the Nellis hospital who ended up with two assholes due to a surgery infection

Military medicine, folks

Riot Carol Danvers fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Jul 10, 2014

• Locked thread