Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

beanieson posted:

Vlad the impaler

Putin it up your butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Russia kicked out of the G8. Will this actually have any effect?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
They are both shooting artillery into the sea. The fish are the true victims of this war.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Booblord Zagats posted:

Eh, we might let Mexico fall if it were to someone we could negotiate it with

Who the gently caress would want mexico?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

SHELTER IN PLACE

Ya what the gently caress ever.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

genderstomper58 posted:

Well the smart well adjusted people don't generally join the military

I guess thats why texas has the most joiners.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Trabisnikof posted:

There is 0% chance of any sort of "gun restriction" occurring. People are already arguing for arming everyone on base at all times.

Considering how many stories people have told about morons getting ADs while just cleaning weapons, I don't see how this is a good idea.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Lets get back to our roots as Americans in the early 1900s, gently caress europe. :smug:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
So the army is cracking down on womens hairstyles. This is of course seen as an attack on blacks.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/08/politics/army-hairstyle-ban-debate/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

crappy news network posted:

Washington (CNN) -- The U.S. Army's new ban on many types of ethnic hairstyles has African-American women who wear their coifs in dreadlocks, braids and cornrows in a twist.
The Army's regulations stipulate such guidance as hair "must be of uniform dimension, small in diameter (approximately ¼ inch), show no more than 1/8 (inch) of the scalp between the braids."
Dreadlocks "against the scalp or free-hanging" are banned. "Unkempt" or "matted" braids and cornrows are also considered dreadlocks and "are not authorized," according to the regulations that were updated this month.
It's that type of language, words like "unkempt" and "matted," that read to some African Americans, as code for racial bias.

Women should have the same standards for hair as the men, then see how they complain.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

gleep gloop posted:

North Korea leads the world in sick rear end excecution styles burns

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
It's a good thing the main focus on cnn is that loving plane that some morons drove into the ocean over a month ago.

Caro was pretty brave to go into multiple warzones with only government oversight instead of government support.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

scroogle nmaps posted:

Nothing wrong with valuing security over liberty. Ben Franklin was wrong!

In other news, gently caress you tank dad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJzL03IHGJ4

Why are they mad at him? Other than the fact he was tearing up the roads.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

False flag op to get the USA involved.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
No idea. But the U-2, B-52, and trainer jets are pretty old.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Bolow posted:

I've only known one dude to gently caress one of them and the conversation went something like this

Me: "You hosed that chick without a condom? Dude you caught some poo poo"

Idiot: "Nah bro she's clean man"

48hrs later Idiot is hunched over the desk moaning because his dick is on fire

Hey doc, when I pee... uhhh... fire shoot out my dick.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

maffew buildings posted:

tank u all 4 ur service(ing of men, Mr. Nice!) and making this thread so i actually can stay up on news without throwing a coffee mug at the tee vee

that out of the way as a civilian american i hope that someone kicks bradley in the dick repeatedly before they cut it off so he can be the pretty pretty princess of cell block d or whatever

Stay in drugs kid, don't do school.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Dead Reckoning posted:

Good thing we're de-funding NASA and their near earth object tracking program.

What are we going to do? Launch nukes at astroids? We are hosed regardless.

Thank the gods.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Reverand maynard posted:

if we land ozma on it, the center of mass will shift and change its trajectory

We can't get enough lift generated with current missile tech.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Booblord Zagats posted:

Putin plays very much by the old playbook and he's not the least bit afraid of NATO, he postures in every aspect of his life, from shirtless hunting trips, to smug interactions with reporters to bringing his loving dogs to play with Merkel. Guy can't go 8 seconds without whipping out his cock and slapping someone with it then whispering "America could have stopped that but they didn't".

Why would anyone want to stop that? :allears:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Zeroisanumber posted:

They'll pin a medal on him and give him his back pay and then muster him out. If he's smart he'll move to some small place in the middle of nowhere and refuse all interview requests.

He should grant 1 interview for the price of like a million bucks or something. In the interview he says "I was a colossal loving retard and I am sorry for what I did."

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Genocide Tendency posted:

Does calling the French names count as racism?

Or does it still qualify as current events since the entire country of France and half of Canadia are always being a bunch of douchebag fucksticks?

Edit:

Also. 25 years ago today this happened:

Which led to this:

And China's government trying to tell its self none of it ever happened.

It's been overshadowed by Killdozer day.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I think its kind of cool how all these republicans are mad we got a pow back, regardless of how it was done or what his faults may have been.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
A suicidal chick had better aim than a dude who was gung-ho enough to get a concealed carry license.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Did Saddam have these kinds of problems when he ran Iraq? Dudes randomly seizing whole provinces and major citys?

Also :lol: that airport in Pakistan is getting hit again.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

They're making nice progress towards their next formable

https://twitter.com/Dawla_NewsMedia/statuses/472750040424153089

Other than them taking control of Indian and Pakistani nukes I don't see a problem with this.

Actually maybe it would be a good thing if they got them.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
With all of the Iraqi security forces such huge pussies how did Saddam stay in power for so long?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Barracuda Bang! posted:

Heads: use 'em or lose 'em

Now where did that video of the dudes using 3 heads as soccer balls go?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

orange juche posted:

:golfclap: You need to crosspost that to DnD, and watch them loving implode.

The only thing I remember about any of the bullshit I ever had to recite was one line about 'protecting our ships from piracy' and thinking 'holy loving balls this is some old rear end poo poo from the 1800s'.

Then of course pirates start actually being a thing off the coast of Africa so welp I guess it still is a thing.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

saw a video sometime last year where the russkies found some giant self propelled gun from ww2 chilling in a bog somewhere. they pulled it out, hosed it off and did some onsite maintenance then drove it under its own power to storage

That was an ISU-152 I believe. A tank destroyer with a big gently caress off 152mm gun.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

MrYenko posted:

A horse is a serious loving status symbol in a country where most of the citizens are chronically malnourished.

Even the horse is skinny.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr. Nice! posted:

The russians just pumped CHT directly into the water in Vladivostok when we pulled in there. We paid to have a CHT barge pull alongside us. We pumped our poo poo to them and they dumped it directly into the water.

We were med moored and had a line across to the next ship and one over to a buoy. Pulling those lines in was loving disgusting.

Still blows my mind we pull boats into vlad.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Reading reports now that militia have blocked off the crash site and kicked out inspectors. The bodies are still out there where they fell, too.

Ya. Because they can totally hide what really happened by doing that.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Zeroisanumber posted:

Lol. Do people out east really buy this poo poo? Are they all drinking water piped in through leat pipes like the old Romans?

Lead pipes & containers make water/wine taste better.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

fire the nukes fire the nukes FOR THE LOVE OF loving GOD JUST FIRE THE NUKES ALREADY

If only the current internet was around in the 80s.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Barnsy posted:

Looks like Putin got caught with a smoking gun http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28396862

If they've got images of a SAM minus one missile crossing back into the Russian border, that's not going to look good.

Oh we were looking for 'documents' and we put them on a truck for 'sorting'.

Totally not looting.

edit : the poo poo from that 'rebel leaders' video is nuts.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fister Roboto posted:

Actually all her flesh was probably seared off so I doubt she's rotting.

~*silver linings*~

I saw a few photos and uhh... most of them were sorta whole. :3

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Godholio posted:

What is that from?

Take a leap.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Best Friends posted:

We prevented the South from becoming a giant version of the Dominican Republic by force of arms, but despite that they have spent the entire modern era striving as best they can to attain, and maintain, a 3rd world socioeconomic structure.

Those yankees took away their slaveryfreedoms!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Except they wouldn't, they'd need to contact local authorities or Border Patrol to actually detain someone. TXNG could only be working in a non-law enforcement capacity observing the border for signs of illegal entry, for whatever its worth.

But yes I agree its something that needs to be curtailed, we can't continue to allow our border to be a revolving door where people can just enter at will. The solution part to that, however, is tricky. You could continue to ramp up spending on Border Patrol Agents, air/water assets, and detention facilities but there's always going to be people seeking entry into the United States as long as we're a functioning nation that's safer than where they're coming from.

Or we could just uhhh you know give them a more easy legal way to get into the country.

Nah gently caress those browns.

• Locked thread