Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Yup. You are doomed to live out the rest of your life lamenting the fact that you couldn't join one of the most retarded militaries on the planet.

It's a great loss. I guess I would have to stick to trying out for one of the special forces branches and hope that I don't get killed while assaulting an insurgent compound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i have a modest proposal

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

genderstomper58 posted:

everyone gettin married and having vapid crotchspawn it sux

like honestly i guess its goony but i literally dont understand why you'd want a kid beyond some weird biological need 2 reproduce or w/e

my facebook page is like j crew catalog now cuz erryone married.

but i got my stacks

le sigh

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Helldump Immunity. posted:

but i got my stacks

le sigh

lets go make some strippers happy so they can afford pills :3: (dudes at job site said u can pay them in pills lmao)

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
I tainted my glorious Norse bloodline with Jew. It's cool I guess because it's like having my own accountant for the small amount of student loan debt I had to take out so my Mischling spawn wouldn't starve. Not having to work for two years was pretty sweet and I still have like half my GI Bill left. I don't know where this is going but if somebody would please smuggle some porkchops into my fridge I'll suck your dick.

NAPALM STICKS TO
Jun 22, 2005

genderstomper58 posted:

lets go make some strippers happy so they can afford pills :3: (dudes at job site said u can pay them in pills lmao)

yes lets do this just insert in slot

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

but i got my stacks

le sigh

j crew owns

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Devian666 posted:

It's a great loss. I guess I would have to stick to trying out for one of the special forces branches and hope that I don't get killed while assaulting an insurgent compound.

just show up at the french foreign legion barracks in paris they will give your old rear end a chance

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Devian666 posted:

go navy and be like 'i wanna be a seal!' then fall out of buds and become one of those flight line dudes that gets their legs cut off by the cable on an aircraft carrier

100% disability fo life, you'll be livin it up with your carbon fiber paddlefeet

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

genderstomper58 posted:

lets do this. soon...

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Slim Pickens posted:

go navy and be like 'i wanna be a seal!' then fall out of buds and become one of those flight line dudes that gets their legs cut off by the cable on an aircraft carrier

100% disability fo life, you'll be livin it up with your carbon fiber paddlefeet

We don't have special forces in our navy, we don't even have aircraft carriers so my dreams of becoming an awesome runner are destroyed (my knees hurt after last night's training so I need those paddlefeet badly).

Last person who told me he had joined the Navy I didn't believe him. When you spend 8 years training in wing tsun, spend your spare time going for a jog over a mountain with a backpack full of rocks and you are in the Army to suddenly joining the Navy. Not the best cover story but at least he didn't have a student loan.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Nah, even during the build up we really only waivered for ASVAB and fatness, The Army seemed to wave for EVERYTHING though

I had a guy in engineer school who used to be motor t that got out after 8 years in 1988. The same year my company guns enlisted. The same year I was born. The dude was literally old enough to be my grandpa.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

USMC503 posted:

I had a guy in engineer school who used to be motor t that got out after 8 years in 1988. The same year my company guns enlisted. The same year I was born. The dude was literally old enough to be my grandpa.

Makes sense, I remember hearing some prior service did get some passes

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My uncle had his kids take out student loans to cover his business expenses on a store that ultimately failed. lol

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Thanks to the military not only do I not have student loans for my undergrad, I have my full GI bill going into medical school and I'm going to make six figures coming out on the other end of that. Suck it, liberal arts majors. PS Yellow ribbon programs own.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Casimir Radon posted:

My uncle had his kids take out student loans to cover his business expenses on a store that ultimately failed. lol

Lmao loving owned

TheQuietWilds posted:

Thanks to the military not only do I not have student loans for my undergrad, I have my full GI bill going into medical school and I'm going to make six figures coming out on the other end of that. Suck it, liberal arts majors. PS Yellow ribbon programs own.

Yeah people with dumb majors can also be laughed at here.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
i'm gonna be taking 5k a year in loans starting fall cause gi bill + yellow ribbon doesn't cover everything :smith:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

i'm gonna be taking 5k a year in loans starting fall cause gi bill + yellow ribbon doesn't cover everything :smith:

enjoy your crippling debt

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

That's def money you'll never make back with your school.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

don't do it man use the money and flip used cars that's where the money is at

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Need to find youself a white sugar momma

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Yup. You are doomed to live out the rest of your life lamenting the fact that you couldn't join one of the most retarded militaries on the planet.
It's comforting to know that I'm permanently disqualified from any kind of military service due to a rare eye condition. When Putin starts WW3 I won't be considered for the draft and will have a head start on escaping the radioactive fall out.

EDIT: I have no loans because I worked and saved enough money to pay for college before going.

Fister Ardennes fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Mar 29, 2014

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
If you aren't going to college funded by blood money, mothers tears, and orphaned children with hosed up legs, you're gay.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

E.Nigma posted:

It's comforting to know that I'm permanently disqualified from any kind of military service due to a rare eye condition. When Putin starts WW3 I won't be considered for the draft and will have a head start on escaping the radioactive fall out.

EDIT: I have no loans because I worked and saved enough money to pay for college before going.

I'm blind on one side and have to be about five inches from something for my eyes to even track it. Me shooting with iron sights straddles the line between "hilarious" and "danger to the firing line". Trying to read analog meters is like looking at a bright light through a picket fence.

The Navy put me in front a nuclear reactor control panel. If you can sham your way through a red/green colorblindness test you're in like Flynn, and that's if the MEPS eye-checker is even paying attention that day

Basically start doing jumping jacks now so your knees don't shatter when they push you out of a plane in the first wave to retake Lviv

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

gleep gloop posted:

Lmao loving owned
My dad has proved he be kind of an rear end in a top hat in the past but he's never wrecked my credit and put me in debt.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

gleep gloop posted:

If you aren't going to college funded by blood money, mothers tears, and orphaned children with hosed up legs, you're gay.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
I've paid about half of my loans back already and I've only been out of school since August lol :)

Screw working during college that's your 4 year vacation

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Man I just had three months paid vacation and it got kind of lame after a while. Should just blow the 401k cash now while my body works and eat a bullet at retirement.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

gleep gloop posted:

What about n4i?? He has all of that stuff but is also gay

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Whip Slagcheek posted:

That just makes him slightly less privileged.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Yes but he could've been doubleplusgay

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

gleep gloop posted:

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Also laugh at people with diabetes (OZMA)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

gleep gloop posted:

If you had to take out a student loan it basically means you failed at life

Not smart enough to get a scholarship
Not athletic enough to get on a NCAA team
Not hot enough to get yourself a sugar daddy/momma to pay for you
Not dumb enough to enlist

People who bitch about their lives because of their student loans basically deserve all the heartbreak and misery they get.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

If you had to take out a student loan it basically means you failed at life

Not smart enough to get a scholarship

They did a study in my area when I was going through college. There was something like half a mil in un-awarded scholarships PER SEMESTER because no one applied to them. Most of it was in nursing, but basically if anyone had applied they would have walked off with a bucket full of cash for college.

I wish I had saved that link. There was an explanation about it. I know this. I made something like $40k a year going through college through scholarships and the GI Bill. Most of those scholarships were awarded to me because I was one of a few people who bothered to fill out the application.

And somehow it was all tax free.

Lol at loan slaves.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

So college wants to give me a grant, got yellow ribbon, but six figures of student loans from my wife.

But she'll be making an absurd amount of money when she graduates.

Confused whether I should be laughing at the poors, being laughed at, or perhaps laughing at myself, goons please help

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Jarmak posted:

So college wants to give me a grant, got yellow ribbon, but six figures of student loans from my wife.

But she'll be making an absurd amount of money when she graduates.

Confused whether I should be laughing at the poors, being laughed at, or perhaps laughing at myself, goons please help

kill urself

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Can't, on CQ and my runner isn't here to cover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room