Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the biggest fool in TNA?
This poll is closed.
Dixie Carter 59 34.71%
MVP 7 4.12%
Magnus 10 5.88%
Willow 29 17.06%
Samoa Joe 65 38.24%
Total: 170 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Weren't there also rumors that TNA wasn't paying their office staff and production people on time, as well? I wonder if there was any truth to that, because if they aren't getting paid the company should have only a few months left in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

That's part of their money pit idea of looking good for Spike so they'll have a greater chance of getting their TV deal renewed, right?

This can only mean good things for them.

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Apr 10, 2014

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

gfanikf posted:

When do we start taking bets on how cheap Vince gets the tape library for?

Right now, and my bet is exactly :10bux:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

BGrifter posted:

I wonder what happened to that Smoe Joe guy.

He's fat!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

flashy_mcflash posted:

If it's staff, including creative, behind the scenes, etc

In an ingenious move only fitting of the second most well-known wrestling promoter, all of these people will be expected to be on-call at any moment to serve as in-ring talent.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

That has to be the most bizarre and off-base criticism I've ever seen.

And yet incredibly Russo.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

If GFW consists entirely of Kevin Nash doing backstage comedy segments I'd be down for them revisiting Jarrett's horrible weekly PPV idea.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Tato posted:

I just love how low rent everything is, it makes me feel like Jeff is handling all of it himself. Generic text splashed over pictures with no thoughts about legibility, press releases distributed via low resolution JPGs, a store that contains nothing but autographed Jarrett photos. I can't wait to see how great the production is if they ever get a show together.

Imagine a series of #JoinTheForce JPG prints held up to the camera to simulate different wrestlers being on screen while Jarrett tries to do terrible impressions for each of them. When it's time for a match, the prints are smashed together.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

skaboomizzy posted:

Waiting for Matt Morgan Scott Steiner to return in skinny jeans.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Writer Cath posted:

Ring of Hodor?

Would watch.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

neonbregna posted:

A gif of Dixie holding on to Vince's leg as he walks away would be worth the price alone.

Trying desperately to cause another quad tear.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Gonzo McFee posted:

If you were Vince McMahon why would you even buy TNA for the library?

The reverse battle royal.

Also that barbed wire Christmas tree match, I guess.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Why do that when TNA knows that he will sign with them when his contract is up in July...they have him in the bag.

So if WWE intentionally sent Punk to TNA to sabotage it from the inside how long could he go before TNA did something about it? I'm talking just going out there every week and deliberately shooting on opponents, breaking limbs, etc. How far would TNA go in letting him do basically whatever he wanted? I'm thinking he may be lightly disciplined after the first X Division death, but only a little bit.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

To be a fly on the wall during the negotiations TNA's having with Spike. I can just imagine their inane list of things that can turn around the company if they just get a little more time and another two years worth of TV.

Dear Spike, we just need
  • Matt Hardy so he can tag team with Jeff
  • Jeff Hardy to play five more characters
  • CM Punk
  • An invasion angle with GFW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Deadpool posted:

Bryan Alvarez just freaked out on Twitter. Anyone want to let me know what TNA did now?

EDIT: Oh wow, there's a PPV tonight and a thread for it. Huh.

#WorldChampionFACE

• Locked thread