Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Re: Eric Pickles chat: Generally I don't think it's fair to use people's weight as a mark against them, but Pickles really is the physical representation of the stereotypical greedy, gluttonous, privileged piece of poo poo that cannot see past his own gut to see that people he is paid to represent (like any MP gives a gently caress about that) are going hungry because of the actions of him, his mates and his cronies. So yeah, he is a disgusting fat gently caress.

(I am, however, aware that he isn't part of the old-money club that Tories generally subscribe to)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Dakha posted:

I like him and I like his recipes and I agree what he says about chips and flatscreen tvs so there.

Every person that is not a massive bellend just says 'TV' and has done for about a decade.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

SybilVimes posted:

So clegg has come out and said that the CoE should be disestablished, I don't know enough about LD demographics to know whether that will cost him any of his remaining votes - I imagine it would be a view that many of the student voters would have agreed with, but they're not going to vote for :clegg: again.

Well Clegg said it so I guess we are going to be a theocracy pretty soon.

• Locked thread