Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

I really only come here for the Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens CYOA these days.
SA was one of the first websites I ever frequented, waaaaay back in the day. I only got off my ass and got an account about 8 years ago. I bought the platinum upgrade recently.

Angela Christine posted:

Pretty sure we actually empowered Snarls declarative statement.

It may have sounded like BARK BARK BARK, but Snarls just cast Power Word: Fear.

Oh god, Ish is going to kill our dog :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Eh, Ish is dead anyway, don't worry about it.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Theglavwen posted:

Eh, Ish is dead anyway, don't worry about it.

You're still assuming that fishdad wasn't just trying to psych us out.

Tudiya is more ridiculous than Rimush, and he's running a city where ancient muscle wizards from The Before Time have come to just gently caress around and wait for Ragnarok to happen.

I'll even make a :toxx: backed bet that Zepath is fine.

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I was just joking.

Old prankster me. Gotcha.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Theglavwen posted:

I was just joking.

Old prankster me. Gotcha.

I can't tell anymore in this thread :negative:

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Volmarias posted:

You're still assuming that fishdad wasn't just trying to psych us out.

Tudiya is more ridiculous than Rimush, and he's running a city where ancient muscle wizards from The Before Time have come to just gently caress around and wait for Ragnarok to happen.

I'll even make a :toxx: backed bet that Zepath is fine.

Diog, see this poo poo?

Shots fired. His life is in your hands.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Angela Christine posted:

Yeah, this is my thought as well. I think if we'd voted for Snarls to go back to the den it would have been disastrous.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Diog, see this poo poo?

Shots fired. His :10bux: is in your hands.

fixed

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Angela Christine posted:

Just how powerful did Snarls become when we soul crossed with him, jesus

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Raserys posted:

What are you talking about?
Snarls has always been the best dog, this is just a natural extension of that.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Raserys posted:

Well, when you marry someone they tend to get access to all your stuff...

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands
Man, one way or another, this thread is gonna go ballistic real soon.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
One pack. Always.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Warn the Old Den!

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.
Though I don't want it to come to this, but if our other thread ends at any point I would like to continue the game in this thread instead, unless both threads end at the same place of course.

I am still optimistic that the other thred will nit end just yet. It can't end lile that. EL WILL PROTECT US!

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I can't imagine what it'd be like to be Snarls now.

Forever trapped in his own body without his real voice. People can only hear his barks. Eventually the people he loves, our pack, will be gone and there will just be him and our distant relatives.

Forever. Or until he dies.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today

Affi posted:

I can't imagine what it'd be like to be Snarls now.

Forever trapped in his own body without his real voice. People can only hear his barks. Eventually the people he loves, our pack, will be gone and there will just be him and our distant relatives.

Forever. Or until he dies.
This is why Mighty Pets are all sad and lethargic in their old age.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Where is Bestest-Friend-Ever?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Man this thread is so much better than that other one full of crazy people.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -