Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Can I just mentioned how absolutely contrived it is that Snow's organization and Hope's mother have the same name?

I don't think that was even a thing in the Japanese version. If true I don;t know why the gently caress anyone would think it's a good idea to change it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Artix posted:

Oh god what am I doing with my life send help

Welcome, brother. Do not worry, the pain is rather exquisite, once you accept it.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

theblastizard posted:

FF13 really does feel like a collection of ideas that was forced together with enough time to make it look pretty but not enough to make it make sense.

The entire trilogy has this problem, really.

• Locked thread