Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I appreciate the fact that this thread is starting off strong as a LOLTNA thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Valeyard posted:

Hey Hulkster can a brother get a RT?

To be fair, the fact that Hollywood Hulk Hogan has seen Barnacle Jim's long rear end face owns and is not bad at all

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

achillesforever6 posted:

About Brock winning the title at Summerslam

the best possible outcome

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rovert posted:

Sad news:

God bless you, that is amazing troll work.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

JoIn ThE ReBeLliOn

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

dsriggs posted:

Well, gently caress...

TNA got a new deal, you know what that means....BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*samuel shaw, bobby roode and abyss come in for a HUGE party*

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
You're a gem, NomDePlume_

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rovert posted:

Prove NomDePlume_ is this guy:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/
Then you may get your answer.

AWESOME

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Dec 17, 2014

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

i love you tumblr, never change

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Delsaber posted:

Just throw at dart at this article's comments section and you'll hit something that fits here. Considering the subject matter I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who called us all fools before posting a banme in the discussion thread a couple weeks ago is there somewhere.

It's made even more unreadable by the fact that UPROXX's comments system is from 2004 or something, so whenever someone gets banned or a comment gets deleted, the whole thread of comments connected to it collapses and scatters everywhere.

Sramaker posting a banme after wildin about GamerGate was one of the greatest moments in posting on this forum

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lol no way

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
John Cena will overcome the odds, my sources believe - MetsFan4Ever

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Gatorfade posted:

I don't care who you are, no ones sitting through 22 minutes of a TNA fan going "but they suck too!"

I would if it was nom de plume

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

DarkstarIV posted:

If you don't like John Cena, you are gay!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvFWlmgwT-0

Lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Mark Henry is incredibly good at doing wrestling promos, but he only gets ahold of a microphone about once every six months.

his fake retirement ceremony was loving phenomenal

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Burt Buckle posted:

El hijo del Vince McMahon will do the right thing.

I don't think they will.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

i was wondering what the asylum had to say

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Aurain posted:

Isn't Delsaber talking about the guy who flipped out because of Gamergate/SJW's or something in the WWE Discussion?

Because those are totally the kind of people who I think would defend DeMott and idolise Benoit.

that was Sramaker and him posting a banme because of gamergate asspain was a top moment in this forums recent history

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What thread was this again/where in said thread? I must reread it. That owned.

It was in one of the GDTs several months ago. A mod changed the name and everything

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

mets once again with the scoops. thank you for not being metsfan4ever, rovert

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Cyron posted:

I was a poster on the spoony forum before i was permabanned for just stright up making GBS threads on its poster in the wrestling and games forum. (A few folks sided with neo nazis and victim blaming rape victims). i am a classless person but i had my limits. I also pissed off the mod for thinking the cubs goat curse is bullshit and i was the cubs fan in the debate.

do you know Sramaker

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

It's lovely to chant what they did at the women even if it was Cameron and Eva Marie and Kelly Kelly in a three-way Stairs match. Stroud is a complete fuckwit and during the women's tag with Nattie a few months ago on NXT felt the need to yell "hey Nattie you're the worst wrestler out there" when the crowd was quiet. He's an rear end and I sincerely cannot believe how many mostly decent wrestle fans I know read his garbage.

what a fuckboy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

super macho dude posted:

but really, aren't we ALL metsfan4ever?

only epitasis and rovert have the scoops. the rest of us just are along for the ride

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I'll start the pertition

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im glad our moderator masters trust our scoopsmen, epitasis and rovert

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
rovert, you are our scoopsman alongside epitasis and I'm glad you make TNAMecca so mad.

To TNAMecca people google searching themselves: greetings. please send nom de plume to us.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

WeaponX posted:

:laffo: :laffo: :laffo:

what the hell

mods please change my name to Starwolf Champ and give me an av of Wolf from Starfox holding up Jeff Hardy's stupid rear end TNA belt

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
little late on the /wooo/ drama but from what i can tell spardot made a lovely joke at heenan's expense, anons busted her chops because the joke sucked, and she lost her mind and called everyone sjws or whatever and pulled the plug on the site for a little while. 420chan suffers from severe overmoderation, and taima is heading that way too

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

flashy_mcflash posted:

Doesn't Davey collect a regular paycheque from his EMT job?

e: I know this has been mostly TNAChat for a while but I don't think anyone posted that Babinsack is Babinback.

i didnt read this stupid horse poo poo. how can someone write so much and say so little

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
true anger towards kevin owens courtesy of the WWE facebook page and /wooo/

angry people posted:

>M Shahid Ullah: LOL, wwe
>Lisa Tebow: cena got screwed
>রানা হালদার: ko vs cina but cina win
>Rosario Pereira: what happened to John with a guy
>Abhi Sharma: The champ is hear kavin owens
>Vishnu Mukhathala: what the hell, john lose. My god i cant belive that
>Rafiuddin Rehan Ahmed Mustafa: All his iquit matches gone to waste , i mean you john cena survived beatings wtf is this ?
>Cameron Dre Hiralall: lol if he beat cena it must of been fixed like other matches haha
>Tony Howell: Fat Owens fat lol
>Krunal Prajapati: jone chena out
>Aaron Fellows: y did cena leave the ring so quick
>Jxavier S Khiangte: i thinkThey let Kevin Owen won because his firsf day view but cena will win on payback thats the story
>Prabhat Singh: scripted match
>Sameh Hammadeh: Does Owens know what the gym look like?
>Cj Greenway: It's hilarious that they let him beat cena
>Altair Ibn La Ahad: Think it is fixed
>Chuck McCleery: Wow look everyone wwe is giving the fat kid a chance. Ain't sweet.
>Joyce Kircher: I love Roman but i am over the wwe ... fixed predetermined winners ... whats the point !!!!
>KrAy Zee: Wtf fat maan.... Cena why give up? :(
>Harkirat Singh: Fixed match :/ nobdy can beat cena even brock,hhh,randy,rollins,nd owen... Vcoz cena is nvr give up
>Sunny Roy: Two tyres fitted on a bull was the man needed to put john cena down why do the other players work so hard to put on six packs #wwe grow up try for fair game not circus run by jokers.
>Tony Robinson: Most dumbest thing the WWE has done. A fat guy that make his way too the WWE and beat John Cena - WWE Universe his first match. Someone in the back should be fired for doing something like this. What happen to building someone up before pushing them? A pointless push will back fire on you guys, because us fan are not morons WWE.

>মোহাম্মদ উমর ফারুক: pregnant wrestler
>Sohagh Hossain: Jhon Cena and Randy Orton, my favourite players.From Bangladesh.
>Rohit Vardhan: No one knows what would happen in the attitude era
>Mandy Gowland Bowman: And this is why I HATE WWE. You cannot bring guys in that haven't paid their dues and put them over on someone that big in their 1st match. That sucks. That's why I don't spend money on that crap and why I won't.
>Mitchell Greenfield: I dont wanna see Owens in the WWE just no..........Cena should of won......Owens belongs in NXT only...
>Jayden Reynolds: Owens reminds me of bray wyatt to much ahaha
>Ashwin Peethambaran: Allaha u akbaar shri john cena?
>Puzan Maharzan: Pre planned match Everyone clearly saw cena whispered in Owens ears when he put STF
>Varrun Khhanna: Cena lost match against a prenent boy...funny...
>Raj Suman Subedi: john is reyali super power man I lop u cena
>ऋषि राज भण्डारी: Cena is fale
>Faisal Saleem: John Cena should defend his title.. :(
>Keng Moua: that was so lame john cent could of do better man rematch would be nice
>Arun Alex: something happened in back stage between Owens and cena before match ....... you know what I mean
>Kyle Ramalho: its like triple h was booking this whole ppv. vince and kevin dunn must have taken the night off
>Orean Rtk: kevin vs roman reign at summerslam
>Jack Jackson: I think last night was the best overall ppv WWE has had in years.
>JituRaj Singh Jhala Ucos: its scripeted now i.belive like indian.relity drama
>Bill Rogers: Johns just going to make a new movie, He'll beat him in the next pay for view.
>Didarul Islam Sujon: why jhon cena loose?I can't believe it!This is the worst match I have ever seen!WWE become boring now a day!Owen is nothing but an idiots!
>Jeremy Cale Fat Guy Beats John Cena! Brought to you by Totinos!
>Isa Abdullahi Can you guys believe this Joke.. I know wrestling is scripted but really? first Undertaker now Cena.. #WWEBLOWS
>Abhishek Gullaya wwe sucksssssssss without john cena
>Ramy Osama Thats why cena is playing the greatest role in his career putting over desrving younger superstars like owens
>Don Breland Kevin Owens may have beat Cena, but he will never be the man or the champion that John Cena is, was or ever will be.
>>David Flood You are a clown
>Karanjot Singh hit like for #kevin sucks
>Justin Maddox Kevin Owen suck he ain't no champion all he got rookie title John Cena is the champion
>Mohit Mittal Nooooooo ,John cena loss But i am forever a big fan of cena
>ElTeacher DelRock Rusev, owens, wyatt.. We git it.... Wwe pushing fat guys :(
>Vikram Bochonaiko Funny how everyone are all praise of Owens and soon they will start to boo him lol.
>Rich Price I'll say it again the WWE is falling apart slowly turning into a cartoon show
>Matt Anderson KO is a beast
>Rich Price I'll say it to my last breath WWE is falling a part
>Michał Gerc Owens Future Of The Wwe !
>Kelechi Anyanwu like the authority going to make that happen Self Rollins is there future champion
>Raj Khan John cena is the champion no matter if he lose then also he is the greatest champion of all time
>Joe Mallard 434 days...
>Octavian Polo Gissendaner Why do they keep putting these scrubs over on John Cena? It's obvious that there is something going on behind the scenes. Your killing the Cena brand by letting these punks get over on him. And as far as I've seen, he is actually carrying the company.
>Siva Kumar Kunisetti johncena.only
>Waseem Ahmed john cena will prof himself on money in the bank
>Mary Fulcher wwe have turned John Cena in to a joke
>Sahil Bhavsar i can't belive that john cena loss the match from nXt member :(
>Praveen Pravee Johncena is loosed becz is temporary match
>Toi Toi WWE is FAKE!! ths Fat trucks driver cant beat CeNa in real war
>Muhd Adam Adam Izham Come on..it just on the script to look Owen look good..That all..after 1 year Kevin Owen name no more hear at WWE.he afraid of Samoa Joe BTW.cena turn heel with the new NWO.
>Walter Ledesma: I'm not a Cena fan. But if he loses, It should be to someone of equal or more value. Not to Larry the cable guy who shops at the "X pac gear for ppl ashamed of their body's store"
>Myke Rodriguez: Umm to the ones who are surprised that matches are already set who wins and who losses this isn't something that Paul HHH jus came up with it's called WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT for a reason #fightOwensfight
>Cas Sanchez: Fruity Pebbles vs Beer Belly truck driver
>Betty T DuBose Watson: this is so stupid, kevin isn't in the same league as CENA.
>Collins William King:Collins William King By Name and am single with No kid am Looking for a Good and Honest woman to Love me and for me and I need a woman and a woman who will make me happy again for the rest of my life .. text me on (253) 245-9032 .. Please am not here for games and one night stand write me collinswilliamking@hotmail.com
>Angel Godfearing Martinez: nobody really cares about this match or Kevin Owens
>Lonnie Hernandez: What is up with these posts a grown men saying that they love another man
>Miki Cherry: Yall should send that corn fed amatuer back to where he belongs.
>Calvin Baldwin: It was to boost samo joe vs keven.thats all cena did what they wanted, ,, bottom line

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I love him

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
so many woooooooords

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

sticklefifer posted:

TNA is the Grape Drink of wrestling.

Don't insult Grape Drink like that

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

oatgan posted:

Bigfoot burial mound mysteries

i was looking for destination america on my box so i wouldnt miss roh, and the show before that had a bunch of hillbillies running around in the dark, hootin and hollerin, shootin guns, and claiming they were gonna catch bigfoot. i need to watch more destination america, especially when mark and jay briscoe get a tv show

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
ben miller seems like an extremely huge doofus, making him perfect for this thread

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

the little man on the best answer picture looks like roman reigns

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The Final Sacrifice is my favorite MST3K. Please rename me Beer on the Sun to reflect these views.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I can't believe that guy was poo poo talking Master P and the No Limit Souljas