Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Echo Chamber posted:

Mario has Yoshi's insignia?

That's a mushroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I hope they add a character without announcing it. My favorite time with the first Smash brothers was unlocking characters without really knowing how or who they were.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
If Shulk is in I hope that means plenty of Xenoblade stage music. I'd never play anything else

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Could Ridley actually be in the game? I feel like his character data wouldn't fit.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Ridley is a boss. That's it.

Oh okay. I don't really care for him as a character, but man am I glad Shulk and all the music that comes with him is in. This game is shaping up to be GOTY 2014.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Ughh I can't take it the more I read about this game the more amazing it sounds. So much content and replay value. Plus my friends are getting it so its gonna be like 4th grade sleepovers all over again. gently caress you Japan why do you get it in 2 weeks we won WWII dammit :(

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Ah yes let me wear this literal breastplate that covers about 20% of my vital organs

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The Hawaiian tee is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

my posting secrets revealed like this...

• Locked thread