Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Board Meeting 9

Should Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian be a team?
Yes
No

Amazing Kong
TNA owns the Amazing Kong name, and Kia Stevens is not willing to sign over the rights to Awesome Kong. What should her name be instead?

Astounding Kong
Kharma
Other:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12TIV4oTFGKJ8DHw6aMXv-qexfm9ImfPr4Wh1FOsNb-Q/viewform?usp=send_form

Voting ends tomorrow, whenever I remember to close it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Uhhh is Giant Bossman, Bernard or did we some how sign Big Bossman?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Uhhh is Giant Bossman, Bernard or did we some how sign Big Bossman?

Yes, Giant Bernard is the Giant Bossman.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

ECW On SyFy - Tuesday, Week 1, February 2010
Announce team: Matt STriker and Joey Styles
From the EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City, UT

Dark match: the Machines beat Luke Gallows, Andrew Masters, and Charlie Haas in 8:03 when Super STrong Machine defeated Andrew Masters by pinfall with a Jumping Neckbreaker. A

Dark Segment: The Hurricane answered questions from his loyal fans.

"'Dear Hurricane, in Heroic Hurricane #24, how did Doctor Gallows' teleportation device not allow him to escape the Hurricane's wind blasts? He used it to escape The Undertaker in Tales Of The Deadman #3. Sincerely, Johnny from Wichita.' Well, Johnny, it's simple. The force of my wind blasts knocked the calibration of Doctor Gallows' teleportation device out of whack, rendering it unusable!" C+

Dark match: El Ordinario beat Abraham Washington in 2:45 by pinfall with a 450 Splash. C-

William Regal and Batista come out to cut a promo.

"Christian thinks just because I beat him for the title, he gets a free pass into the Elimination Chamber. Not so, sunshine. You've got to earn it. And who better to earn it against, than my protege, David Batista?" B

The Giant Bossman beat The Great Khali in 7:42 by pinfall with a Bossman Driver. C, Ranjin Singh did good work at ringside.

A video was shown hyping the training regimen of the Real All-American, Jack Swagger. C-

The Miz defeated Finlay for a spot in the ECW Title Elimination Chamber match in 7:59 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. C-, not enough selling was shown.

A video hyped this week's Smackdown. "When the Straight Edge Society tries to unmask the mysterious Machines, who will come out on top?" A+

Christian and Batista went to a draw in a match for a spot in the ECW Title Elimination Chamber match in 17:57 when the referee lost control and stopped the match. During the match we also had William Regal run in and attack Christian. B

As William Regal begins to gloat, the music of ECW GM Tiffany begins to play.

"Not so fast, Regal! Since neither man won OR LOST the match, I'm putting BOTH OF THEM in the ECW Title Elimination Chamber match!"

William Regal reacts in shock as ECW goes off the air. B-

Overall: B-

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

WWE Smackdown - Tuesday, Week 1, February 2010
Announce team: Matt STriker and Michael Cole
From the EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City, UT

#Villains beat Goldust and Yoshi Tatsu in 13:04 when William Regal defeated Goldust by pinfall with a Knee Trembler. B, Eve did good work at ringside.

CM Punk, Chris Jericho, and The Big Show cut a promo on the Machines, calling them cowards, and daring them to come out and face them unmasked.

Paul Bearer comes out, and responds.
"OoooOooOoooh no, not just yet! The Machines aren't giving up their masks unless you risk something of your own!"

Punk mulls this for a moment, and replies.
"Alright then, tell them that at the Elimination Chamber, we're facing them 3 on 3! If we win, they unmask, if they win... the Straight Edge Society is no more!"

Paul Bearer appears pleased by this, and wordlessly slinks backstage, urn in hand. A+, Paul Heyman helped CM Punk in this segment.

American Dragon won a battle royal for a spot in the WHC Elimination Chamber in 10:48. The final four competitors also included Booker T, Mike Knox and Drew McIntyre, with Booker T being the final elimination. C

Dolph Ziggler asked Beth Phoenix on a date for next week's Valentine's Day Smackdown, but was rejected.
"I'll be too busy destroying every woman on the Smackdown roster until I get my unification match with Michelle McCool to go on a date with a pompous jackass like you." C+, Vickie Guerrero helped Dolph in this segment.

Beth Phoenix defeated Layla in 7:32 by submission. C+, Layla was visibly tiring by the end.

Backstage, Drew McIntyre and Alicia Fox taunted Dolph Ziggler.
"Oh, no luck, Dolph? Well, Alicia and I will keep you in our thoughts when we're having a delicious dinner after the show next week, and when I beat you in the IC Title 4-way at Elimination Chamber Kickoff the week after that! Hahahhahaha!" C+

John Morrison beat Pirate Paul Burchill for a spot in the IC Title 4-way in 7:49 by pinfall with a Starship Pain. B-

Edge and Matt Hardy had an argument backstage, which ended with Edge slapping Hardy, and beating him down. A

Lady Mary Killegrew Burchill beat Brie Bella in 2:37 by pinfall with a Mizzenmast. C+

The Legacy bragged that Rey Mysterio would never be seen again after what they did to him, and showed pictures of Rey tied up in the trunk of a limo, and that same limo being dropped into the ocean with a crane. B+

The Brothers Of Destruction beat Andrew Masters and Luke Gallows in 12:31 when The Undertaker defeated Luke Gallows by submission with a Hell's Gate. B+

After the match, Punk, Jericho, and Big Show beat down the Brothers Of Destruction. The Machines came out halfway through the beating, but Punk, Jericho, and Show were able to outmaneuver them, leaving them down and out.

Just as they were about to unmask the fallen Machines, Taker sat up and ran them off to end Smackdown. A, Paul Bearer and The Undertaker have great chemistry.

Overall: B

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
"We beat Rey Mysterio and then killed him Mafia Style"
B+

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

UPDATE: HBO have rejected negotiations, as they feel either we or they run enough wrestling already.

I Before E fucked around with this message at 21:22 on May 3, 2014

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

I Before E posted:

UPDATE: HBO have rejected negotiations, as they feel we run enough shows already.

drat it, we're never going to get WWE Game of Thrones. Presumably starring Triple H and a lot of thrones.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

I Before E posted:

UPDATE: HBO have rejected negotiations, as they feel either we or they run enough wrestling already.

I don't know why anyone wanted to go to HBO when we could have went to Internet TV aka Start the WWE Network in 2010.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Onmi posted:

drat it, we're never going to get WWE Game of Thrones. Presumably starring Triple H and a lot of thrones.

:allears: I can't believe I wasn't the only one who voted for that.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Writer Cath posted:

I went HBO but wanted to bring back Shotgun Saturday Night which would be amazing.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

Writer Cath posted:

I said True Detective :v:. Clearly this is something WWE should do for real.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I voted Comedy Central for the return of Tuesday Night Titans.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Brawl For All The Series on ESPN2

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Full disclosure, if we landed an HBO spot, I was totally gonna have Goldust and Yoshi solving crimes.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

I Before E posted:

Full disclosure, if we landed an HBO spot, I was totally gonna have Goldust and Yoshi solving crimes.

:smug: That's because it's a formula for ratings gold.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Stanfield posted:

:smug: That's because it's a formula for ratings gold.

Rust Cohledust and Yoshi Tatsu speaking only in subtitled Japanese? Hell yeah buddy.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
R-True detective, MVeeP, Lena Dunham's "Divas".

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Stanfield posted:

I said True Detective :v:. Clearly this is something WWE should do for real.

The Dolph Ziggler Detective Agency film noire could live again!

Although Golden Hornet does sound incredible as well.

Writer Cath fucked around with this message at 17:21 on May 4, 2014

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

WWE Raw, Monday, Week 2, February 2010
Announce team - Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler
Live from Gwinnett Center in Duluth, GA

Dark match: Kharma beat Santino Marella in 8:13 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. B-

Sheamus begins the show by running down all his opponents in the WWE Title Elimination Chamber, and says nobody can beat him, and at Wrestlemania, he'll retire that old codger Shawn Michaels by force if need be. B

Beth Phoenix beat the Bella Twins in 4:48 when Beth Phoenix defeated Brie Bella by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. C

A video hyped this week's Smackdown. "Randy Orton believes The Legacy has destroyed Rey Mysterio, but when the contents of the car are revealed live this Friday, will he be subject to an unpleasant surprise?" B+

American Dragon beat Vance Archer in 8:24 by pinfall with an Elbow Strikes.

John Morrison and Melina were seen backstage preparing for their date on this special Valentine's Day Raw, when suddenly, Drew McIntyre and Alicia Fox ambushed them. B-

The Miz and Bad Influence beat Cryme Time and Evan Bourne in 13:28 when Christopher Daniels defeated Evan Bourne by pinfall with a BME.

A video hyped this week's ECW. "Who is the mysterious force known as KHARMA, and will ECW ever be the same again?" B-

MVP won a battle royal to enter the WWE Title Elimination Chamber in 9:44. The final four competitors also included Chris Sabin, Finlay and Ezekiel Jackson, with Chris Sabin being the final elimination. B-

The Undertaker advertised the Elimination Chamber PPV. A

Alicia Fox and Drew McIntyre beat M&M(John Morrison and Melina) in 12:31 when Drew McIntyre defeated Melina by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. B-

Triple H cuts a promo on Shawn Michaels, challenging him to a match at Elimination Chamber with Shawn's Royal Rumble contract on the line. A+

Carlito beat John Cena for a spot in the WWE Title Elimination Chamber in 17:52 by pinfall with a Backstabber. A

Overall rating: B

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

WWE Superstars, Monday, Week 2, February 2010
Announce team - Vince McMahon, Matt Striker, and Todd Grisham
Taped from Gwinnett Center in Duluth, GA

Dark match: Kharma beat Cryme Time in 7:53 when Kharma defeated Shad by pinfall with an Instant Kharma. B-

Joey Styles hyped a confrontation between Edge and Matt Hardy on Smackdown. B

American Dragon beat Ezekiel Jackson in 7:57 by pinfall with an Elbow Strikes. B-

Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre had a trivia contest, and Dolph trumped Drew at every turn. C+

The Old Dragons beat the Motor City Machine Guns in 7:42 when Jamie Noble defeated Alex Shelley by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. B

William Regal conducted a manners lesson for the more uneducated in the audience. Christian tried to interrupt, but was ambushed by Batista. Regal and Batista continued to beat down Christian. B

The Raw Rebound recapped Raw. A

Edge and Bad Influence beat Christian, Mark Henry, and MVP in 17:38 when Edge defeated MVP by submission after blatantly cheating. A, MVP was off his game.

Overall: B+

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

The Dolph Ziggler Detective Agency film noire could live again!

Although Golden Hornet does sound incredible as well.

Please sign Kazuchika Okada and make this happen. (lol he's probably doing this exact gimmick at this point in time.)

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I Before E posted:

Dark match: Kharma beat Santino Marella in 8:13 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. B-

I Before E posted:

Dark match: Kharma beat Cryme Time in 7:53 when Kharma defeated Shad by pinfall with an Instant Kharma. B-

I like where this is going.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Carlito beats Cena clean? Weird.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I'm intrigued by a man pinning a woman in a mixed tag match. Not upset, simply surprised.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

There will be more coming, I've just been kind of busy with finals, etc.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
In light of recent Edge love in the WWE discussion thread, I recommend we put Edge into a major program, if we aren't planning to already.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NowonSA posted:

In light of recent Edge love in the WWE discussion thread, I recommend we put Edge into a major program, if we aren't planning to already.

We have, he's feuding with Matt Hardy, and has challenged him to a Loser Leaves WWE TLC match at Wrestlemania. Matt Hardy as of yet has not responded.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Ah, fair enough then. I didn't catch that.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sorry guys, the 1996 TEW game started back up, and doing that's gonna really eat into my time, so this may get a bit more sporadic.

ECW and Smackdown should run today.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

ECW On SyFy - Tuesday, Week 2, February 2010
Announce team: Joey Styles and Matt Striker
From the Chaifetz arena in St. Louis, MO

Dark Match: Booker T drew with Edge in 17:36 following a double count out. B, these 2 don't click.

Kharma beat Finlay for a spot in the ECW Title Elimination Chamber in 12:45 by pinfall with an Instant Kharma. C, these 2 don't click, and not enough selling was shown.

A video hyped this week's Smackdown. "Over the past few weeks, Edge has hunted Matt Hardy, almost daring him to accept his challenge for Wrestlemania. When the two face off in an Elimination Chamber qualifying match, will Edge try to draw first blood?" A

John Morrison and Melina beat Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero in 7:49 when Melina defeated Dolph Ziggler by pinfall with a Primal Scream. C

Beth Phoenix and Michelle McCool had a heated backstage confrontation, which culminated in Michelle McCool's partner Layla challenging Beth to a match. C+

Beth Phoenix defeated Layla in 4:31 by pinfall with a handful of tights. C+

At commentary, Styles and Matthews talked about the surprise announcement that Triple H and Mr. McMahon have agreed to have Triple H cash in DX's rematch clause for the tag team titles alongside a partner of his choice next week on Raw. B+, Matt Striker looked dreadful.

Christian, Tommy Dreamer and the American Dragon beat Batista, William Regal, and Pirate Paul Burchill in 13:28 when American Dragon defeated Pirate Paul Burchill by submission with a LeBell Lock. B, Batista was off his game.

Overall: C, the crowd expected more angles and interviews.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
TEW may have found that show to be mediocre, but it sounds like something I'd actually really want to see. Kharma :3: Also, I'm glad to see an update in your thread!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Oh no Kharma in a Chamber?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Oh no Kharma in a Chamber?

:getin:

• Locked thread