Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OdorousTobacco
Oct 17, 2005
I get the chills thinking that one day this fuckwit may be right
Ladies and Ladies,

The lovely VivaNova has invited me to give all y'all bitches the official announcement about the winner of the Makeover Challenge.

Before we get to the nominees though, I wanted to point out that the last time I was in a Drag challenge, I was made-over to look like this:

And I WON. So clearly the bar was set very high. Let's see what we have for the entries:

Submission number one jumped right out at me with the dazzling sparkles on the skirt, which is definitely my style. Further, submitter number one knows that I'm a Queen through and through, and found a way to really bring out the skin tone in my arms and cleavage. Well done!

Number two took a more aggressive approach, which I like. Play to win, ladies. Number two looked at the source image and immediately understood that one of my favorite things to do is smoke large cigars which I light from my thumb, which is perpetually on fire. As the image says, SEXY.

Number three brought flair to the table with a rare action shot, understanding that my life is full of snowboards and cryptocurrency. I hope this submission wasn't laundered on Silk Road! My rear end looks fantastic here.

Finally, submission number four took a more simplistic approach. The wig was an excellent choice, and I'm glad she outfitted me with shoes that match my hideously deformed feet. Also, I look SO skinny here.

I love them all, but sadly, there can only be one winner, so I'm here to announce that....

NUMBER ONE is the winner!

Thanks for playing, keep up that sass!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread