Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
snodig
Oct 5, 2014
I hope this will be as much fun as it has been shooting at aliens in Destiny.

Never played a CoD game before but I dislike terrorists and I really want to kill them with a super soldier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

Dum Cumpster posted:

Are you a retarded person?

I'm a 23 year old law graduate with an IQ of 155.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
Good thing that it only takes half a second to kill someone because that's about as long as you see someone on the screen before they fly away.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

Shockeh posted:

You'd think, after X versions where it happened, they'd actually bother with anti-cheat. Oh wait, I forgot their usual level of regard for the PC version. (No I didn't)

Will Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on PC have an anti-cheat in the form of VAC or punkbuster?

A: Yes, we have spent a significant amount of time and energy on our proprietary anti-cheat solution for Advanced Warfare PC.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
There's an aimbot out already. PC version had a good run - almost half a day!

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
Default latency setting in the config file is set to 800, so if you don't want to play with your pals in zimbabwe you should edit it down to around 100. The lag is not that bad, but every other round there's some russian guy with an aimbot spamming chat and killing everyone.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
Don't worry, the game will be deserted in a month when practically everybody is running aimbot and wallhack. It doesn't matter how good the port is when the only thing that matters - multiplayer, is ruined by cheaters a few HOURS after release.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

Dum Cumpster posted:

You mean like everyone's been warning you the entire thread? Did your 150 IQ or your law degree help you figure that one out?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2634792

It's babbys first time outside a cod topic.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

Dum Cumpster posted:

Do all your jokes require reading walls of text in gassed threads?

Yes.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

Dum Cumpster posted:

Have you considered reading the thread you're posting in instead so you'd know what's going to happen with the game you wasted money on?

It's still fun to play. I like jumping around shooting people in the head - it makes me feel good about myself.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

Dum Cumpster posted:

I'd say 277.5 kg but they gave out out to a guy who lifts half that because he's funny and helpful instead of a strong rear end in a top hat and helpful. Pick 2!

My certified crossfit instructor tells me anything above 50kg is a waste. Just do more reps with less weight and you will get in better shape than the tryhard that waste time trying to do something just once

Comment?

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
I fixed the weird PC mouse lag by slamming my GS400s really hard after someone killed my CoD operator. My mouse wheel can only scroll downwards now, but the lag is gone.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
You have waaaaay too much health in this game.

We need fall damage, dodge-into-objects damage and one bullet kills (headshot should make the target explode and kill everyone around it as well). It's bullshit that it takes over a second to kill someone.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
Hm.. is something up with the spawn points? Sometimes in domination I will spawn next to a point that enemy has captured, and in momentum I've had the same guy spawn two times in pretty much the exact spot I killed him in - I'm guessing that guy was pretty mad.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
No, my CPU is 2GB and should handle this game like a champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
I'm really good at this game. Probably the best one in this topic at least.

• Locked thread