Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
It was done by a guy her mate knows

It looked good when it was first done but then went like that so she didn't pay him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

ricketyvickyt posted:

It looked good when it was first done but then went like that so she didn't pay him.

The line work changed over time?

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Subjunctive posted:

The line work changed over time?

She sobered up

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

ricketyvickyt posted:

It looked good when it was first done

Lol no it didn't

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

ricketyvickyt posted:

"Bamily" indicates that everyone in your family has a gross panniculus.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Another truly tasteless tattoo. WTF is going on in people's heads when they get something like this?
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/b4dvtJK.jpg

Got rear end like Hank Hill

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

ricketyvickyt posted:

Holy balls I hope this was a dude who just started tattooing... But then again I remember they're supposed to practice on oranges or whatever so there's probably no excuse

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Thin Privilege posted:

Holy balls I hope this was a dude who just started tattooing... But then again I remember they're supposed to practice on oranges or whatever so there's probably no excuse

The fact she got away with not paying him makes me think it was just some guy in someone's house.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I've been listening to a lot of Nicki & Drake recently and decided to see what poo poo tattoos people have gotten

...... its good:

Some more eye cleanse:

it wasnt fake :stonklol:

surprisingly well done

not related

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Rough Lobster posted:

WHAT DOES THE SYMBOL IN THE CENTER MEAN. I must know.

gently caress you dad

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

ricketyvickyt posted:

The fact she got away with not paying him makes me think it was just some guy in someone's house.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Pleaseohpleaseohplease let that say "First Tattoo."

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That Jaegermeister one has to be a press-on, right?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Pleaseohpleaseohplease let that say "First Tattoo."

"Mrs Tattoo?"

this upsets me on several levels, the fact that it's like off-centered, the fact that the guy had such a cute face to start off (tho in major need of some lip chap), i am hoping it is fake but the smug grin suggests he knows exactly how dumb it is and is delighted in his cleverness

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I know this is a foot but at first it looked like a back, like the body was squirming to get out of the tattoo.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's either supposed to be a really creative interpretation of abs, or its three people sitting spread eagle on top of one another, and the middle had kindly offered his rear end in a top hat for that spider to live in

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Fake abs will ensure that the ladies are all up ons.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

the middle had kindly offered his rear end in a top hat for that spider to live in

:eyepop:

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Rough Lobster posted:

WHAT DOES THE SYMBOL IN THE CENTER MEAN. I must know.

It looks like a really sloppy 淫 yín, which can mean "lewd, wanton" but can also apparently mean "kinky".

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

sweeperbravo posted:

"Mrs Tattoo?"

this upsets me on several levels, the fact that it's like off-centered, the fact that the guy had such a cute face to start off (tho in major need of some lip chap), i am hoping it is fake but the smug grin suggests he knows exactly how dumb it is and is delighted in his cleverness

It's an imprint from rubber stamp. Jagermeister gave those out as promotional materials, I had several in various sizes.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Nitrox posted:

It's an imprint from rubber stamp. Jagermeister gave those out as promotional materials, I had several in various sizes.

I feel better now.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Filthy Haiku posted:

Fake abs will ensure that the ladies are all up ons.

All up ons? What does that mean?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

davidspackage posted:

All up ons? What does that mean?

Up in there, gettin' that good good

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

Nitrox posted:

Yeah, if that was real, I'd hope that Jagermeister are paying him handsomely. Then again, I think selling your forehead for ad space is a tasteless move in of itself.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
At least they have a cool logo?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I think I drew that same picture when I was in 5th grade.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Bad tattoo made... better

The Worst Bear
Jul 25, 2012

Do I look like a reasonable man to you, or a peppermint nightmare?
I wish there was a way for the tattoo to have that effect where if the light catches it one way it reveals the old image but if you move it reveals the new one.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

The Worst Bear posted:

I wish there was a way for the tattoo to have that effect where if the light catches it one way it reveals the old image but if you move it reveals the new one.

I want someone with a bit of a gut to do a 2-picture tattoo like those Mad magazine folding covers.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The Worst Bear posted:

Sadly lenticular printing will probably never work on skin. You'd have to get some kind of shaped dermal implant, and as far as I know even the biggest body mod crazies haven't gone that far.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Kwyndig posted:

Sadly lenticular printing will probably never work on skin. You'd have to get some kind of shaped dermal implant, and as far as I know even the biggest body mod crazies haven't gone that far.

...yet.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Kwyndig posted:

Give it time

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

I would agree but then I think about that guy who cut off his ear and sewed the hole shut.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Just wait until you see the guys implanting LEDs subdermally. Oh wait I mean "biohacking." I don't have a link but it's very real and very :psyduck:

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Re: the ear-sewing dude, I read somewhere that guy is deaf in that ear. No clue if it's true, but it sort of makes it make more sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

wheatpuppy posted:

Re: the ear-sewing dude, I read somewhere that guy is deaf in that ear. No clue if it's true, but it sort of makes it make more sense.

Before or after surgery?

• Locked thread