Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
This gem nearly got lost because of the closure of the old thread. From the same source as the mutant dolphin.

Multiplesarcasm posted:

Represents my first marriage. I had the tattoo done in August of 2004 while I was in the Army. I was married in Nov of 03, and was deployed to Iraq two weeks after my honey moon for a year of stop loss. I came home for two weeks leave in August, and had a dragon screwing a fairy done on my right arm. A month later while back in Iraq I found out that my wife had been cheating on me ever since I was deployed. So with a knife and lighter I did my own self removal of the fairy. The joke is the dragon had to burp but farted and blew his a$$ off, and the fairy with it. ~Bryan

What a classy guy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

... I hope this helps!

No one seems to have noticed the ferret with dinky little wings perched in the tree.

The combination of semi-realistic bears and doofy cartoony furry stuff is an odd one.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

... I hope this helps!

It's a ghastly looking Tinkerbell tattoo based off of a cliché Tinkerbell design with a bird added because why not?

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

... I hope this helps!

The twigs (?) poking out from behind the tit's side make it look like it's projectile bleeding rainbow hearts. And those ancient, faded tattoos paired with a colorful one makes it even stranger.

Edit: Speaking of bad birdcage tattoos...

:pwn:

Forsythia has a new favorite as of 07:30 on Apr 4, 2016

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

... I hope this helps!

• Locked thread