Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Is...is that supposed to be the old Patriots logo? That can't seriously be a permanent tattoo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Quad posted:

It Came From Facebook: It's Seattle, which is fine, but I don't understand the "lovely watercolor" scheme. Maybe it's actually really artistic, I dunno.

It's not just you, it looks really, really bad.

Never has the thread title been more appropriate!

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Well, at least the tattoo quality has improved, ignoring the actual content.

like the confederate flag, for example

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

JoelJoel posted:

"Eoil Qunt"

Sure, it's tasteless, but I could immediately read what it said.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

This one seems fine. It's a clever idea, and it's just on the foot so literally any professional footwear will cover it up.

"No way it's that big!"
:smug:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Knucklebear posted:

I'm bummed that the lead singer of the Flaming Lips is getting bad tattoos with Miley Cyrus.

If that bums you out, you should avoid this music video Wayne made with her:

Blonde SuperFreak Steals the Magic Brain

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Ten dollars well spent!

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Haruharuharuko posted:

It's supposed to be Scarface

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

Well it looks like enough time has lapsed for lovely Toronto area tattoo shops to crank out some fresh garbage!

This is particularly tragic because this girl is smoking hot in person

These two in particular are astonishingly bad. Yikes.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Is that supposed to be proof? It still doesn't look anything like the symbol on her pointer finger. Her fingers spell out "misandry", the upside down triangles with the "la masa clitoral" make me think that she's just a very staunch queer feminist.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/SpzVtzO.jpg

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Are we all not here to see the mistakes of human free will?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Antivehicular posted:

The terrifying NECK SKELETON!

The even worse SIDE EYEBALL-SKELETON WITH A HAT!

One skeleton isn't cool. You know what's cool? Having two skeletons.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

pr0digal posted:

It came from Facebook! All the comments are just the OP and another person hitting on eachother

Then I went to the page of the artist and found this. Sweet arrowhead.

"Maybe if I make my 'artistic style' broken and cracked enough, no one will notice my lack of talent!"

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

aidoru posted:

Wonder if he's gonna get the other 700, as well.

I don't know much about tattoos, but that must have cost a fortune.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Crimpanzee posted:

"My Pigeon needed a beer"

At least with regards to beer, this tattoo is not tasteless!

That's pretty poorly done, but it's kind of cute.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

My Tramp Little Stamp

goddammit when are people going to figure out that this is how humans naturally read things. plus the tattoo isn't even slightly good

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

rydiafan posted:

What the hell is this?

It's in honor of their dead TV remote. The batteries gave out last week you insensitive gently caress

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I can't believe this is real. It's too awful. Was this tattooed by a non-english speaker?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

ricketyvickyt posted:

The 'Tattoo Drop' Facebook page really baffles me. There are a few excellent pieces that get no love and then there are ones like this that people of fapping over:

It's supposed to be Ed Sheeran yet is a dead ringer for the boy who plays Peta(sp?) in The Hunger Games films.

🤔🤔🤔

There's no way that's supposed to be anybody else besides Josh Hutcherson. It even has his hairstyle from the first movie.

smh

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Samfucius posted:

Okay this is out of nowhere but if you wanna see what Peta did with his hunger games money go watch Detention. You'll either love it or hate it, there is no in-between. It proved the guy has a great sense of humor, though.

Okay on topic a Starclaw tattoo would be tasteless as hell but I kinda want one.

Detention is an incredible movie. No longer on Netflix, unfortunately, but I have to go out and find the DVD, because it is...let's call it a wild ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

caramelbread posted:

Googling something completely unrelated and found this gem. Also belongs in awkward/ugly thread.

At least he commits to his lovely tattoos.

The sad clown indeed.

• Locked thread