Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

If it was charlie Chaplin on the lower back, it could be a tramp stamp tramp stamp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

jgrrr posted:

not the most tasteless, but tacky

Yeah, gently caress you Antarctica. With your 'things' and 'madness mountains'. You ain't gracing my back fat.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I have a morbid curiosity to gis Where's waldo tattoos. Gotta be some hiding in the grass...

Edit: apparently behind the ear waldo is really popular. For reasons?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I don't get that hate on this one. It's obviously a message for himself.

Another goon parade of disbelief that someone might get a tattoo to look at themselves and not for other people.
(Slightly more understandable mockery then the 'upside down' forearm tattoos that usually spark the topic)

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Why couldnt she snorkel? Worried about ruining her poo poo tattoo?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

AlbieQuirky posted:

She apparently has multiple personalities, if that helps. Basically all the weirdest echo chambers of Tumblr distilled into one person.

Multiple personalities is not a thing.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

AlbieQuirky posted:

I wasn't suggesting it was, nor that anyone had diagnosed her with the (very rare) Dissociative Identity Disorder. She is a proud Tumblr multiple who doesn't need any doctors to tell her she's crazy. Or monitor her hormone use and levels, or her general health. gently caress the system!

I think your right. It's extra bothersome when somebody claims to have multiple personalities because they are full of poo poo.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

And it will NOT look amazing in 5 years.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Baby, your side
whatever your getting
there

Sounds good.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

fullroundaction posted:

Huh, upside down tattoos somewhere other than the wrist/forearm. I don't even know ...

You see your hands fingers a lot too. It not mysterious.

Not saying this is you, but every upside down tattoo there's some goon who can't handle that someone would get a tattoo for themselves to look at and not others.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Samfucius posted:

I have an upside down forearm tattoo, and I like it just fine, because there is nothing else on that arm to contrast with it. It is on the inside too, so no one ever needs to care.

What are your shirts upside-down too? :smug:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

Don't get me wrong I think it's well done, it's just poorly composed. It's not immediately obvious to me what it's supposed to be.

It was to everyone else

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

It already is

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Oh I get it. bred

I'm sad at how long that took me. I too kept thinking toasted or "raised" like dough.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

6 button sega controller for life.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

zenintrude posted:

I feel like this one is regrettable...

Would

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Fixable at least.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

It's a hipster compass. You probably never heard of it.

Ive come to the conclusion that IS a hipster compass tattoo, designed to bait people into telling him its wrong so he can.explain azimuthal direction with his stupid badly done poo poo tattoo and get hipster points.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

All the memes.

Two "pron" s spotted

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Ouch, I hate the bad back tattoo because its so much drat real estate. And beyond the normal :goon joke "lol cant read the words" (its Soved) that is just the worst one I have seen in this thread. drat are those clouds or a robe sleave? nice blending there bro.

Who goes to there friend who wants to practice and says yeah, just take the WHOLE back. what is happening with these people.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I want to see the after when that hair grows back in. Fuzzy lion

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

Oh, god, it's a Nelson mandala.

Epic.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Googled what it meant. Fat leg, lovely tattoo, ashtray on the bed.

100% fitting.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The Snoo posted:

I had one of those medical info bracelets as a teenager (heart condition) and they're less expensive than a tattoo, they're removable, and they make them in a bunch of different materials like stainless steel, precious metals and hypoallergenic ones, and have silicone bands and poo poo too, in a bunch of different styles. Very customisable and they're actually useful. Why the gently caress would you get a tattoo?? :mad:

You don't like jewelry?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

So, tattoo artists will do ANYTHING you want, no matter how distasteful and depraved?

A lot wont, but enough have the "If i don't do it, someone else will" mentality that its not too hard to get whatever you want.

My last tattoo there was an apprentice practicing on his friends in the shop. That shop made them do 100 free "passing" tattoos before they can get a actual position. So convincing 100 friend/strangers to let him practice. So this guy had to give out 100 free tattoos of whatever people wanted. extrapolate that to all lovely wannabe tattoo artists that amazoned a kit.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

What's the gently caress. What. The gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

The two places I've gotten mine at have "NO INTOXICATION" all over the walls and on the release forms, but I imagine there's plenty of less scrupulous places and artists.

You really should be at a place classy enough to not even need the sign.

If you aren't making an appointment, you might have a shirt artists.

• Locked thread