Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I see someone's a fan of the Toxic Avenger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

His choice of condiment may make a difference. I have it on very good authority that mustard actually contains 100% real mouse turds. My father would never lie to me about these things.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

And now we turn to the Book of Pslams. "And lo, the Quad City DJs did come to the basketball court in the formless aether, and there was chart success. And years later, they came also to the internet, and nostalgia was a cruel taskmaster. And then Audacity spoke, and the remixes were without number."

Amen.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Sons of Saban? drat, I thought Jason David Frank had some lousy tattoos, but I didn't know he had one quite that bad.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Ambystoma posted:

Oh, that makes more sense - at first glance I thought it was an offshore oil rig :downs:

If only; there's a decent chance that dude's name is Derek.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Toriori posted:

He said "skin heads for life" on a picture of himself and another bald friend

Perhaps your friend and this other fellow keep their hair cropped and their style workman-like. You know, proper skinheads. Does your friend have an affinity for oi bands? Does he wear suspenders a lot?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Istari posted:

I actually think that's kind of clever.

I love the Wild logo. It's a really nice piece of graphic design. I don't give a poo poo about the team, but the logo is really nice.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Looks like they broke the poo poo out of Christ's legs when they strung him up, though.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

I want a girl with a short skirt and a loooooooooooooong loooooooooooong torso

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

That cube is unsolvable, anyway. Two of the sides, the middle square is white :spergin:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

13Pandora13 posted:

This guy really loves dicks.

Well, he is 100% oval office

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

I like how he's got the names of cool places on his body, like New York, Amsterdam, Kobe, and then loving Saskatchewan.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Mixing three different typefaces is a horrible mistake.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

I don't think that's a real backpiece, honestly. The large Brenda across the shoulders made up of little Brendas, sure, but not the insane font boogaloo of the bottom. It looks photoshopped, or maybe I'm just desperately hoping nobody would willingly put Papyrus on their body.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Tracula posted:

To be fair isn't this one actually pretty accurate?

Yeah, that's a really good Gringo Heisenberg. If you think the subject matter sucks, that's one thing, but it looks well done and accurate to the purposely lovely drawing from the show.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Yeah, maybe, but you can say the same about literally any tattoo in the world. My cousin has a colossal human heart across her cleavage; she thought it was cool at the time, but what if she regrets it in ten years? :ohdear:

What would you even get from Lost, anyway? A portrait of your favourite sociopath character?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Quaaaaid... you must... activate... the reactor...

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Okay, so this "man-hating lesbian" also thinks cis-scum should die. So by this, should we assume this person is also trans? Like, was a man into women, became a woman still into women, thinks... everyone should be a transwoman, even ciswomen?

It just feels like this person has a lot of rage for some reason. At least white supremacists are consistant. They hate everyone.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Hey, I was right, that person is a rage-filled transwoman lashing out at absolutely every single system in the world which might possibly have let them down in some way. Cisgenderism, heterosexuality, capitalism, mainstream religion, and I'm sure the list goes on and on beyond what a cursory glance shows.

Is this person a vegan as well? Wouldn't be surprised if so.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Marilyn Monroe is... The Toxic Avenger

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Goosed it. posted:

Although the tattoo might be cheesy we don't want the execution to be. Do any of you have links to fonts that might last for better or for worse?

Papyrus is a timeless classic, but ultimately worthless due to its legibility. You want your script tattoos to be so confusingly designed that five different people will generate ten different ideas of what it could possibly say.

Grind Mafia is somewhat hard to read, and you could probably get your artist to throw in some additional lines to really ruggedize it and make it weathered, you know? I hope this post has been helpful, Goosed.it, and that you and your significant other don't ever have any cause to regret having each other's names tattooed into your respective flesh.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

The Chaos star really, really predates 40k.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

At least get those numbers tattooed directly on top of the appropriate vertebrae, come on.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Dielectric posted:

I'd pay to see what he/she can do with an extra 9 vertebrae.

Get that poo poo tattooed between the asscheeks, because we're onto the tailbone with this.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Lady and the Tramp Stamp :laffo:

That is seriously the best thing I've seen all day.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Now the Cowboys have to win. They can't let that young man down!

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

What, did he roll into the tattoo shop, say "make me look like Satan" and the guy thought he meant Mr. Satan?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Aw, commemorating her first DP :3:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Not too vigorous, you don't want to blow your load all over the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

AlbieQuirky posted:

She is bad, but the tattoo seems okay (it's a quote from A Midsummer Night's Dream).

It's also incredibly cliche now, like the Marilyn Monroe quote unpleasant women use to justify their lovely attitudes, only this one specifically is for short girls.

Basically, it's a red flag of someone who's willfully incapable of getting along outside their hugbox, and maybe not even then.

• Locked thread