Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

ED-E My Love posted:

A literary masterpiece

To make it a little more entertaining, those are the lyrics from T.I.'s opening verse of the Rhianna song, "Live Your Life".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Cross posting from the awesome tattoo thread. I am posting here because i don't want to overlook something and you goons are pretty good about ripping poo poo up. I've mentioned this dude (Tony Insley) before and no one had feedback on him in the other thread. Looking through his portfolio, is there any reason I shouldn't go with this dude? Tattoo idea is a Patron Saint type picture with possible realistic portrait (still torn on that part).
http://www.devilleink.com/tony_insley.html

http://instagram.com/tony_insley

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Jisae posted:

His Instagram account definitely has his most recent work. Now, speaking as an artist myself, his portfolio is all over the place, and his quality is hit or miss. You always judge an artist on their worst work, and through my scrutiny his worst work includes wobbly lines in his traditional work, and fudged anatomy and shading in his realistic work. I'm really nitpicking this guy, but if I were the one choosing whether or not this guy tattoos me, I'd say no.

Thanks-I noticed on some of his traditional and simple stuff had some skewed lines but his portraits were pretty good. I really want to get another tattoo, but don't want to rush in like I have before (and ended with bad tattoos) and I know the dude through my work and he is generally a cool dude.
Related question- anyone know anyone who I should use in the Baltimore Area? I asked in the other thread and was told to ship down to DC, which I really don't want to do.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

"I am a college student in my 3rd year of instruction.
Pizza sounds pretty good tonight.
It's 5:50 PM."

Close, but Junior ROTC is High School level.
Think about that.

Detectivemonkey, I will check them out. I haven't completely ruled out DC, I just hate that area.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I couldn't get a picture, but a customer came in with his two young children to buy Pokemon cards.
He had a tattoo of Hitler on his calf. Not Charlie Chaplin, but loving Hitler. I knew people get that stuff, but he had no other White Power bullshit tattoos or anything, just Hitler surrounded by tribal.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Snowy posted:

Maybe not this one

This is the worst attempt at a Lego Omar.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

What if Heaven was real and this is what God looked like?

Fly, fly, Little Sebastian.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Haruharuharuko posted:

From the classy file

While this is super loving dumb, the fact it isn't centered makes me want to punch him.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Magnus Praeda posted:

Did he ask for it?

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

DorkusMalorkus posted:

So I sorta see that's the Joker at the top but what the gently caress is all the other poo poo

loving POG art.

• Locked thread