Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Well, for a Metalocalypse tattoo it could be worse...

Unrelated but some may consider this one tasteless. If you're a show watcher don't click the link. If you're a book reader: idiot thinks that's the end.

http://i.imgur.com/AHFSLvE.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Ishamael posted:

More likely it is a reference to this book/movie: LINK

Fair enough, though it doesn't seem to resemble any art related the book or movie as far as I can tell.

Before I get too far off the topic, please tell me someone as emulated this beauty already:

If not, one of you goons better got on it.

Pobody's Nerfect
This Mess Is A Place

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Sonic has been done... much worse.

What's wrong with your hands? How many fingers do you have?

I... I have nothing.

Hand are hard? Pfft, arms are harder.

Why not get two?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Cool double long arm and floating severe leg. Look at how the back hunches, it's clearly the mutant from 300.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

"Eoil Qunt"

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

trapped mouse posted:

Sure, it's tasteless, but I could immediately read what it said.

Cursive is dumb enough on its own. Throwing in non-cursive letters in there is retarded.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Terrible lines?

Horrible over-shading that will be a blob in 3 years?

Bad placement?

Inconsistent text?

Obvious spelling mistake?

Cliché as gently caress?

Check, check, check, check, check and check (with some backnee for good measure)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

That's a beautiful mix of almost okay execution and a complete inability to draw. It's like a car crash, horrible for everyone involved.. but I can't look away.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

This is a dumb detail. Can we at least veer it to GoT chat?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Patchouli Patrol posted:

It came from Tumblr. Can you figure out what the gently caress animal this is supposed to be?

Apparently it is a cat?

Whoa, is that a camel? A jellyfish? Maybe a buggalo? That strange beast could be anything.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Found this on imgur:

It was posted there because it was good.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lord Frisk posted:

Aside from the rear end-crack in the deer face, I don't see what you're getting at.

The animals' faces and anatomy, the trees, the line work (and in many areas, lack of), take your pick.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

This tattoo that was posted like 5 pages ago.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

You're not forgiven, and yes, you have been (and probably still are).

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Love the two or so places where the artist had to stop and re draw the thought bubble outline.

It looks like poo poo.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Edmund Honda posted:

Posted three weeks later:

I didn't have any real opinion on her before taking a glance through her instagram account, but gently caress me if she doesn't seem like the absolute worst celebrity stereotype.

Good placement. It'll smell as nice as it looks.

(like an unwashed fatty)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

quote:

Miley Cyrus paid tribute to her deceased dog Floyd with a tattoo on her side, which she had done on July 5th 2014 along with her friends Wayne Coyne and Katy Weaver. The three pals all got the same medallion design with a cartoon drawing of Floyd and the words “with a little help from my fwends” in a speech bubble around the outside of the circle.

Hahah, holy poo poo, that's supposed to be a dog. :laffo:

e: and two other idiots are walking around with this mess. For their sake I hope she went first and the scratcher sobered up a bit before doing theirs (and sanitised the equipment:barf:)

Cocaine Bear has a new favorite as of 00:24 on Jul 30, 2014

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Amykinz posted:

"Spider web tattoo - I designed this piece myself and she did an amazing job at recreating it!"

http://fyeahtattoos.com/ sometimes shows some really amazing stuff. Sometimes not.

The design is poo poo and stupid (like pretty much all "I drew it mysewfh" tats) but the execution isn't bad. If you want to design something bad to go on you at least get an artist to do it (and make it better, most like).

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

1redflag posted:

What is this? Is it supposed to be a football heart or something?

I believe that is a cat.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Istari posted:

The eagle's feathers look like muscle fibres, like the eagle is made out of meat.

P sure eagles are made out of meat.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Booblord Zagats posted:

His He-man titties done turned that eagle in to a chicken with goiter problems

"I'm an not a tattoo of a crook."

:nixon:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hahaha, holy poo poo. I think we have a winner. Well, at least for the tasteless category.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

e: Actually I forgot that this one came up in a hackey thread a few days ago:

it's not a toilet, it's a poorly drawn Stanley Cup

Cocaine Bear has a new favorite as of 18:59 on Aug 19, 2014

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Is... is that supposed to be the Minnesota Wild logo on her shirt? (Wiki says they've never won the Cup, which makes this even worse if so.)

Yes, though I cannot shed light onto why her stick is blue (not one of their colours), where her hand and the rest of her butt are, what the gently caress is wrong with her FAAACE and other hand, and the crazy magic her feet are doing (let alone the cup she's setting in) or pretty much anything else going on in this tattoo.

e: for those curious, the logo is supposed to look like this:

(yes, it's the head of some ambiguous animal and also a forest scene, or something the mouth is a stream)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Istari posted:

I actually think that's kind of clever.

If you think that's cool, you should watch hockey!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

As someone who recently watched that terrible movie, I can confirm that Robin Williams did indeed play Captain James Hook.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

So did she get this one to cover up those hip scars then have them forget to cover them? Maybe they're filling in the cloud-hooks at a later date.

Also, wolf-moon-swan-paw owns and you're all classless plebs.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Anchors are confusing.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

This Silver Surfer piece really bums me out because the artist seems to produce pretty serviceable work otherwise. I guess everyone has an off day, I just hope to hell it isn't the day I choose to get tattooed by you.

That is a horrible back.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

I really have to thank the guy who pointed out artaddictions.ca earlier in the thread as a "good" place to get tattooed. Its a bottomless well of bad tattoos.

Should have left JC clean shaven That way the chest hair could grow into a dope, holy beard.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Weight loss success story? Maybe?

Also, it looks like it was drawn in crayon. By a child. On acid.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Yeah, that's a pretty bad tattoo of a d-- WHAT THE gently caress?

e- why is the crucifix made of fusilli?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

That's just magical.

he gon' eat dat nipple

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I wonder how many teenagers get gigantic J E S U S - R U L E Z or whatever tats before going to college and realising that they were dumb.

I'm sure there are a few evangelical atheist secretly rocking gaudy crosses between their shoulder blades.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Inevitable posted:

This is just as bad as the other one, but somebody told you it was good one time and you believed them because you are dumb.

Yeah, I was going to say, it's nowhere near as tasteless or poorly done as the former, but it's still p lovely.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Bored posted:

Why do rich people always get such lovely tattoos? Bruce Wayne could totally afford a way better tattoo than that.

It's not the tattoo he deserves, but the tattoo is he needs right now.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Same question. What's going on here? Leg? Arm? Ponch?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Other than insects, I find pretty much every baby animal cuter than a baby human. The gently caress, evolution?

Anyway, chickens are cool animals with a cool history. Let's examine some chicken tats:

I'm, uh, sure this one has a story

This one simply pains me:

This one may actually be on a dead chicken (or done with pen, I'm not CSI):

I can't decide if I love this one or not:

yeah, I do

Maybe tasteless, but this one rocks my socks:

Finally, I'm like 90% sure this is just pen, and either way it wouldn't last long, but gently caress this idiot:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Owns.

Owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

People on imgur seem really impressed by this very deep tattoo:

The spunkUV ink only appears under a black light! Wow!

• Locked thread