Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

"I got a '420' tattoo on my forehead and people make fun of me! Help me pay to remove it!"

https://www.gofundme.com/tabitha-west

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Thin Privilege posted:

Speaking of outlines how in the gently caress did this happen? Is it a horrifically hosed up "coverup" of an old tattoo?
Yeah, it looks like an awful coverup of an awful tattoo.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Apparently WB is offering free Suicide Squad tattoos in Austin. They're about what you expect.

https://twitter.com/SuicideSquadWB

EDIT:

"GOODNIG"

Also upside down.

EDIT 2: I'm dumb. That one's a drawing.

Endless Mike has a new favorite as of 20:54 on Mar 15, 2016

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Extreme body modification really grosses me out. I truly don't understand it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The two places I've gotten mine at have "NO INTOXICATION" all over the walls and on the release forms, but I imagine there's plenty of less scrupulous places and artists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bombadilillo posted:

You really should be at a place classy enough to not even need the sign.

If you aren't making an appointment, you might have a shirt artists.
Both places are largely appointment-only, they just happen to be neighborhoods with lots of bars, so I can understand the concern.

• Locked thread