Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Boris Karloff was a Pats fan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not all bread is vegan. They make their bread for the vegan/vegetarian crowd. Dudes not breaking his tattoo oath.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

kinmik posted:

And the most ineffective culinary tool, at that. What doesn't a lightsaber, at the very least, eventually cut through?

The lifetime of regret that a tattoo like that begets?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha! Before reading the comments I thought they had just circled scars on their bodies with magic marker.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I really hope his band makes it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Haruharuharuko posted:

Look at this truck

Look at it

Stormy. Stormy the truck.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Honestly, I think the rose looks worse than the cat.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I can still tell it's a cat.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The dead tree obviously.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ah, good old Uncle Simian.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mustard_tiger posted:

This is hilarious, I'm dying over here.

Andy Samburg's hippy brother has just as good of a sense of humor.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bangers and mash posted:

I asked on Facebook if I was going to get a tattoo around here, where should I go?

I got some good answers from someone who makes good decisions

The fact that this metaphor is being used to illustrate a good decision makes me smile.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

I love the Wild logo. It's a really nice piece of graphic design. I don't give a poo poo about the team, but the logo is really nice.

Agreed, and being a Blackhawks fan I love having a decent team back in MN. Another couple of playoffs and we'll hopefully have the old rivalry back.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Its got a tail, an H, and a W in it! Simple and genius. They really should just bring back all the old teams from my youth. I miss the Nordiques too.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JoelJoel posted:

As someone who recently watched that terrible movie, I can confirm that Robin Williams did indeed play Captain James Hook.

Bad form! Hook was bangarang.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JoelJoel posted:

Anchors are confusing.

Yeah, they should tattoo a rubber ducky or a Styrofoam ball on themselves if they refuse to sink. OR, a kitchen sink with a "no" sign stamped over it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Few pages back but, I actually know the guy that got this..

How big was the bet he lost?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Quint Gets Eaten posted:

In New York you'd probably get your rear end kicked at least once or twice, but more often you'd probably get a lot of angry lectures from people who were personally affected by 9/11. I'm not sure how it would be in other states though.

In Chicago it would be worse than a Cardinals tattoo, but better than a Packers tattoo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JoelJoel posted:

They could always try it again in 2019.

It clearly says 2074. Maybe he'll be right! But if not he will look like a fool in 60 years...poor guy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Say Nothing posted:

Please identify this thing.

A visual representation of regret?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Haruharuharuko" posted:

and now a burn victim

"Can you make this look like someone put the image through photoshop with the negative filter please?"
*tattoo artist slams out a perfect tat

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My bet is it was a doodle from one of his buddy's college notebooks.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I would be so pissed if I went in to get a tat of a baby and walked out with a tat of a constipated Ed Koch.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

rockcity posted:

This is immediately after finishing (I had both done at the same time by two different artists) so they're quite swollen in this photo and sort of gray looking because of all the ink, but I don't have crazy club feet or sausages for toes like some of the other feet I've seen in here.

I'm potentially flying up to Indiana to add an archway to my right foot and add some more to the inner ankle on the left.

Whats up second toe longer than big toe buddy!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tracula posted:

Yeah, lovely as it is it's pretty clearly a Darth Vader samurai crossover thing.

Darth Vader was already a samurai crossover thing though...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

She better watch out! That's Franco's seat!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

The tiny gun has me cracking up

Tiny?! That gun is nearly half the size of that person! And the bullet is like the size of their heads!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think its a shame people keep saying he raped people.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Also he has a really stupid name. Either his parents are jerks or he thinks he is incredibly clever.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TunaSpleen posted:

Imagine getting drunk at a bar and taking a lady home. She hops into your bed and undresses... then you see

CHLAMYDIA
YEAST

below her navel. Crisis averted.

Check out this scrub who doesn't know about the "finger test."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BonHair posted:

Translating services can also be used for understanding text in foreign languages. Som du kunne gøre med denne sætning hvis du ville vide hvad der står.

Get your stupid pastry language off my internets!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dienes posted:

It doesn't look raised or all that red, and the sheen has very squared-off edges like a temp one does at the edge of the transparency.

But is the Cowboys fake tattoo better or worse than this one:

That is a fantastic tattoo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dienes posted:

They interviewed the guy with the tattoo on the news. He was a huge Detroit fan and was going to get a mirrored tattoo on the other side of his chest "when Detroit has a perfect winning season." :downs:

But then the lion would be facing the wrong way.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I absolutely love this.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

I never sausage a bad tattoo

It's pretty offal.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ReidRansom posted:

Is it weird that what bothers me most is that one being done in monotype corsiva?

Also that's a pretty mean looking dude.

Really? I think he looks like a grumpy toddler.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

crazkylo posted:

This is great, you are in the wrong thread.

In deed...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is....is he trying to sell his tattoo or something?

• Locked thread