Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

We can only hope the sole remaining online Mindjack player dogs you throughout the game.

Centzon Totochtin posted:

So the guy talking to us over the blue tooth from inside a coke can just disappears after a while, huh?

Other than what is probably going to be a laughably bad story, the game doesn't seem too bad. Sure the setting isn't anything new (I'm pretty sure the stewardesses walking around are literally the flight attendants from the Fifth Element) and it doesn't look amazing but it has interesting mechanics and it's not as buggy as ride to hell. The robots will probably get wackier too, and wacky robots (or wobots, as they are sometimes known) are always welcome.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that, with the exception of boss fights, we have already seen literally every gameplay element the game has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I think the speculation that all the vehicles in this game were designed in the margins of a 15 year old's notebook was confirmed the second a unicycle machine gun robot turned up.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I honestly think that MindJack is worse than Ride to Hell.

• Locked thread