Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
So....is this draft deep enough for the Raptors to get a useful player?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

I ask because mocks have Toronto drafting Ty Ennis and I'm sure he's decent but the Raps have Lowry and Vazquez is quite capable. I'd prefer a SF and other than the guys in the lottery I don't recognize any of the SF listed in mocks. Any SF sleepers?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Doesn't Thaddeus Young want out? Why not trade him and the 10th pick for frontcourt help and draft Parker with the 3rd pick?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I wonder if the Lakers won't try to trade up?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MourningView posted:

I think the story is that he stopped working out and his agent hinted that he had a promise in the mid-lottery, but he never actually had one.

Talk about earning your cut.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MourningView posted:

I have not seen his foot x-ray but it's probably fine.

Isn't a broken foot a pretty serious injury for a big man given their shelf life?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Spacebump posted:

If that happens, Nash retires. He already said he would do so if he is traded.

Does his deal come off the books immediately if he does?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Inside Outside posted:

Unless the CBA has changed it, my understanding is that he would still count against the cap but the Sixers would not be obligated to pay him.

So it's still a a salary dump for Philly, then.

DeimosRising posted:

Please please please. Who do you offload Rondo on though? I feel like he's being massively undervalued.

I think everybody knows he's a really good PG, but his attitude and injury issues may dissaude people from doing the drat thing.

• Locked thread