Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

CHiRAL posted:

I can't believe I'm writing this but somehow bird-Yuuya is more handsome. Also black on black on black? Seriously?

Bird-Yuuya is also waaay less creepy. That whole bit about hiding his brother's egg and then swapping it into the nest to replace his half-sibling gets even darker as a human. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ChorpSaway posted:

Ryouta looked me up and down, tilting his head.

Um, Goon… I know it’s cold, but are you sure you want to be walking around in public looking like that…?
Huh? But it’s a wearable blanket. Wouldn’t it be more strange to not wear it?
Well… I guess that’s true. If you’re okay with it…

Did Ryouta just dis Goon for dressing funny? Ryouta?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

A dead bird who never hatched? Like Yuuya's half-brother that he killed so that Sakuya could be safely hatched? :stonk:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Angela Christine posted:

A dead bird who never hatched? Like Yuuya's half-brother that he killed so that Sakuya could be safely hatched? :stonk:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

With the "you have lovely plumage" comment I thought it was going to be the artist bird killed some other bird and stole his feathers to wear. :zombie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ariamaki posted:

Except for Iwamine Shuu, or as he's still known at this point in time, Isa Souma. His brokenness is something you can set your watch by, a perpetual fact of life. Due to a childhood injury from a human terrorist attack that destroyed his family's compound, he lost his parents, most of the strength on the right side of his body, and the majority of his color vision: He can only see in grey and red.

How the heck did this guy murder Goon that one time? A fit human teenager got stabbed to death by a crippled partridge. Goon is the worst hunter.

• Locked thread