Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
YES more pigeon loves! :dance:

Edit: Man, I missed Goon :allears:

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Personally I don't care about references for things I don't know even if they're explained so I'd rather you didn't break the flow with explanations.
Maybe a note should be added for things that might come off as racist or offensive out of context like this but not in the actual update...

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
^^^Excellent title :3:

I don't mind starting with the Randio show, followed by dates with Kazuaki and Shuu

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
It could also be the attempt of someone without a grasp of human emotions and socially appropriate behavior to imitate someone he admires professionally in an attempt to catch up to him in the silliest, most misguided way.

I don't think Shuu is even capable of having romantic feelings towards anything but science.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Glazius posted:

...I wonder what human-Anghel has to say about the bloodstain on his shirt. Custom dye job?

His "shirt" is actually bandages. Chuunibyo to the max

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Alopex posted:

See, it kind of looks like he's got a jacket, then a shirt under it, then he's unbuttoned both of them to show off his cool edgy bandages. Because he's just that completely pretentious.
Oooooh you're right! such an elaborate cosplay...

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Downloading it as I type this! There had better be some Avocado in there :chef:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

tlarn posted:

That's how the Oko do.

If that sushi game doesn't have a joke character based on wasabi, considered my interest diminished.

They do not. Also you can't start with Avocado! :( Also it's a pay-to-progress pile of awfulness.
so basically slightly more awful that I expected it to be

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
I can't believe I'm writing this but somehow bird-Yuuya is more handsome. Also black on black on black? Seriously?

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Shuu :allears:

So what are the chances the remake will have full voice acting?

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Jenner posted:

I actually hope they get the Japanese VA's Hato Moa tapped.

Because it would be amazing.

Yes this is exactly what I'm going for :D

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Kazuaki is so cute. Like a big lump of fluff stuffed with razors :kimchi:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Opposing Farce posted:

Well, we already knew he was emotionally unstable; if we assume this is the "Nageki's still alive" timeline then this is probably what he was like before he became all homicidal and chlorine-addled.

He is blond tho...

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
I liked Shuu's, naturally :unsmigghh:
Nageki's was really cute too.

Good luck on your finals!

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Angela Christine posted:

Did Ryouta just dis Goon for dressing funny? Ryouta?

Hey. If there's one bird in this game that would know all about women's fashion

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Check your avian privilege

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
I love this game so much. so much :allears:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
drat fangirls always ruining everything :argh:

Magical girl anime for me please!

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Ariamaki posted:

Anghel never fails to disappoint*. :allears:

Color me anticip... um. Color me in a manner that depicts anticipation.

*-- I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I may love the silly-bird, but man oh man, he... doesn't accomplish his goals very often. :v:

...I also could have sworn this subforum allowed text size tags. That asterix bit doesn't work nearly as well when the text is full-size. Oh well.

Try the "sub" tag next time.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
There it is
There's that Hatoful feeling...

:psyduck:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Kyoto Journey, naturally.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

ChorpSaway posted:

And now for some more news in this thread!
I've been LPing the Hatoful Boyfriend series for almost a year now, and since it's nearing the end, I'd like to give a proper send-off. I have a number of copies of the Hatoful HD release for Steam, both standard and collector's edition, and so I'd like to raffle them off to you, my loyal viewers! Just make a post here stating that you want to enter (or you can do the same on my Tweeter, @ChorpSaway) and your name will be added to the list (also try to add alittle discussion to your post as well so we don't just have a wall of entries)! I'll close admission and do the raffle once the thread finishes (which should be in about a week or so), so you have plenty of time to join!
So send in your entries and prepare to spread the bird love!

Edit: Oh hey, there's a new page, so reminder that there's an update at the bottom of the last page!

Me! mememememe! :birddrugs:

Miru and Kaku are pretty much mascot characters but somehow more entertaining than intolerable.

We only have the teachers side-story left, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
I don't know why you're all so surprised. Sakuya is a badass

• Locked thread