Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

everything surrounding college football loving sucks

college football itself, loving rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pick posted:

I'll come back when I have time, and the inclination. But right now the only elf man who might be gay is bald? This disappoints me, a lot. :argh:

yes yes pick, we get it, you're a furry, stop bringing it up all the time

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOL8fDISewA

It's even got a JSRF picture and the long, weird pause at the start.

who the gently caress thinks Cibo Matto is terrible

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

a lot of people in this thread need to reevaluate what "terrible" music is

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hitmage posted:

I will fully admit to loving Miami Vice. There's just something about the ridiculously dated neon-lit glass walled 80s aesthetic that I like (that and it's a cop show with cool guns). Also Don Johnson's wardrobe, because who doesn't love blazers over pastel shirts.

Yes one of the most critically acclaimed tv action shows that ran for like 5 seasons: my definition of "terrible"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

grittyreboot posted:

I mean, people brought up Katy Perry and Lady Gaga in here. Kanye's probably the most universally hated celebrity alive right now.

By stupid moron fuckers, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

PicklePants posted:

I did kind of like season 3, when they got rid of one of the moron douchebag hosts, and replaced him with a military guy. I think they started talking more about tactics that season, too. And their choice of weapon was usually a bit better.

My favorite part was the doctor, who they had standing around, having to try and come up with new ways to say, "Oh yeah. He's dead." Each time a weapon would be used on whatever they were testing it on.

Season 3 was the worst, they replaced the hilariously obnoxious computer nerd with that fucker who always whispers from Futureweapons and made The World's Worst Doctor even more prominent.

Best (worst) moment from Season 3 was the Doctor praising the efficiency of Pol Pot's massacre tactics IN FRONT OF A DUDE WHO SURVIVED THE KHMER ROUGE GENOCIDE

• Locked thread