Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Peter Bazooka posted:

No because Cena is going to win.

No, cause Brock Lesnar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Endless Mike posted:

Losing 5% of his matches is probably the worst year of his life, though.

I said it before, but losing to Tensai and Johnny Ace in the same year is pretty horrible.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Peter Bazooka posted:

I disagree. Brock Lesnar will tap out in the middle of the ring to the STF proving once and for all that John Cena is the greatest champion in the history of wrestling. It doesn't matter if you like him or hate him you have to respect John Cena.

Goons on the forums tell us that John Cena is a very depressed man.

The question I ask, does John Cena respect himself?

None of it matters anyway, Brock is going to murder him.

Brock Lesnar.

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jul 24, 2014

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Renaissance Spam posted:

I'm a fan of it in general; it's impressive athletically and when it isn't telegraphed it gets a solid pop from me. The problem is that WWE style requires every "signature" move be announced to the world, which kills the fun of that move especially.

This basically, same thing that happened to Orton's DDT. When Reigns' first busted it out against Punk I was like "holy poo poo that is amazing", but now it's just a thing that happens during all of his matches. Plus he toned it down from being a running drop kick to more of a big boot, but I can fully understand that cause he'd have to take a back bump onto the mats every time he does it otherwise which would knacker his back in the long run. It can still be cool as hell though when he busts it out in an unexpected way, like the Battleground main event where he hit Kane with it, then went on a spree and hit Orton and then Cena with it straight after.

None of that matters either way, cause Brock Lesnar would murder Reigns before he gets a chance to do anything.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Brock Lesnar :smug:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Brock Lesnar to break Bruno Sammartino's reign by holding title until the end of the universe

Source: Dave Meltzer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Shima Honnou posted:

16 suplexes
8 days to recover to over 100%

Yeah we have some doubts, Brock's suplexes only put Cena down for half a day at most each! Do you know how many he'll have to do to keep that belt until 'Mania?

Wrestlemania 31 is 215 days away from now, so by that logic 430 German Suplexes would be required :eng101:

Other variations of suplexes have not been taken into account.

Come on Brock, that's piss easy for you.

• Locked thread