Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gonzo McFee posted:

Brock Lesner is so powerful that the only reason he isn't still UFC champion is his own guts rebelled against him.

that and Cain Velazquez murdered his face hard gravity temporarily fluctuated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Desumaytah posted:

Brock Lesnar lost some MMA fights after he won some so he's not a REAL TOUGH GUY.

I went and looked and Brock is like the 4 longest reigning HW champion in the UFC. Which is funnier the more you learn about it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

This is still one of my favorite WWE matches of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te4qqM_QD1k

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Frankston posted:

What's the deal with this? Did those guys decide to have a (kinda) real fight for the sake of it?

Are you gonna tell Brock no?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oldpainless posted:

Sids right though. Brock should have a 100% win record right now especially as the guy who took the streak.

No one's paying him to win. He's there to be a giant rear end scary monster and he happens to be quite good at it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Terri Runnels is a drug addict and a drunk. She'll say anything for 3 hots and a shot.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Endorph posted:

I have never seen Akebono before but his stomach looks like a waterbed.

The best Akebono match was on a Michinoku Pro show where they tossed him onto a cart and threw it into a soccer net. It took Akebono close to 10 minutes to get back upright and walk to the ring.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Brock Lesnar is gonna wear a Reigns's skull as a jaunty field cap.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Having Jimmy Johns delivered to me because I'm afraid that if I leave my office, Brock Lesnar will suplex me a bunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Reading last night's run down for RAW it sounds like anything not Brock Lesnar was uniformly awful.

• Locked thread